Thread: Harlequin seeds....

Thanks

Default Harlequin seeds....

anyone know if Harlequin seeds can be purchased anywhere....sounds great for the CBD content and not too potent.....It is an American hybrid but I cannot seem to find it anywhere.....

Also are the DJ Short True Blueberry seeds the same as True Blueberry found in America - again supposed to be a high CBD strain with over 5%

Sheila Guest

The only place I can find Harlequin after searching is the West Coast Dispensaries. Not sure if seeds, buds, or clones though.

As far as Blueberry I have come down to Dutch Passion - DJ Short - Blueberry. Try googling the term: " Origins of Blueberry Cannabis Strain" there are some very indepth articles on the strain.

Hope that helps!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheila For This Useful Post:

Thanks

thanks I will look into it......

Hillbilly Guest

I just harvested Harlequin x Otto Both are a High CBD strain and will be doing some kind of Contest sooner or latter on THC. I Really think Harlequin has helped my asthma and pain and wont to help others out.

Harlequin is a Clone only strain any Harlequin seeds that I know of on the Net on sale are a rip off as the guy that breed the Harlequin never let any seeds out.
    Last edited by Hillbilly; 27-06-12 at 06:20 PM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,163 Times

Am I insane or did the dispensary/breeder/owner that were featured on part of American Weed (tv show in the States) claim to have been working on a high CBD strain called "harlequin"?

That would make complete sense they would only sell clones and bud/edibles/ect and not seeds. But that would be neat if it was the same strain, those guys, and the owner seemed pretty cool seeing as how they were on national TV...I can't imagine that makes it easy, and it's not like they didn't have a well established company before the show.

Then again, I don't know them so he could have been taking credit for something that wasn't his, or maybe the quote/clip was taken out of context and he meant he was working with the Harlequin strain to cross and build another high CBD strain.