Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Coco Hempy: Possible to use Organic Nutes?

Thanks

Default Coco Hempy: Possible to use Organic Nutes?

I know this might have been posted somewhere else or the info is all around.. at the moment im really confused and in need of some help on a few things first.. feel better when im hearing it from you guys..afterall its where ive learnt most of what I know!

:Medium:
    Coco Hempy
    25%perlite 75% coco

Nutrients (hard water)
    Canna Coco a+b N-P-K (5-4-3)
    Rhizotonic
    Cannazym
    Pk 13/14
    Blackstrap Molasses
    Silicon

I’m having a a little difficulty getting my head round organic nutrients in hydro(hempy) and if its possible in my case.. only recently touched on the subject so have a few questions..

please try and contain your laughter for the next few mins ! It will be hard..not familiar with organics/compost teas yet allot to learn.. if you can’t help it but find humour from another mans misfortune ..in this case me! Feel free i fully understand and would only do the same in your shoes .. atleast share the joke..lol here goes….

4 Plants are 4 weeks into 12/12 in 1litre pots which are cuts growing ahead of the bigger ones just to get a better understanding of each strain and improve my skills from my previous attempt.. their about 10 inches tall..looking ok with no signs of deff apart from the odd yellow leaf.. using cana coco a + b, silicon & mixing it up here and there with molasses,canazym,pk 13/14..

Wondering if you could you use an alternative organic boost instead of canna boost due to costs or will I have to change the whole line of nutrients to organic?

I had in mind maybe to brew something as its something I eventually want to go into. hoping I can get away with using just a brewed boost along side my current nutes fro now till I learn the rest or make a feed for the last 2 weeks..somthing more focused for the end, would that be possible? So cut of hydro nutes and use organic compost tea for the last few weeks..?

Do they need to be added much sooner to allow time to release certain micros in medium or the brewing does that so I can use it at any time of the grow and it should be good?

there many ingredient to choose from such as bat guano, sea weed, fish meal crab meal, worm castings .. etc.. do I only to need to buy a select few depending on what I brew or will I need specific concentrations of each which means I should have most ingrediants above at hand?

let me know if im on the right track please….. there so much to soak up as im trying to get it done soon so I can start feeding my plants for it to have an effect on them their nearly half way into flowering..

im so puzzled from all the additives aswell.. there loads to choose from..
    Im using molasses for the second time and wondering if bud candy is better to use?

this now comes under carbohydrate additives. right. Ive learned most are just marketing although a select few do really help and work if used correctly.. im hoping to achive that sometime in the future too lol

plesse guys/girls could you share some of your wise words of wisdom with me.. once again! Much apprecieated

thanks for looking..

Last edited by Simba; 11-03-12 at 06:40 AM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,178 Times

Dunno if this helps but I've used iguana juice organic nutes from the start in coco/air pots thus far I'm more than happy with the results .....hope you get the answers you need good luck

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,965 Times

I'm using canna hydro Flores a+b / big bud / pot ash and monster bloom with hygrozyme
    in a 80/20 perlite/vermiculite hempy bucket.
    And I'm not complaining.
    First time using this combo.
    Big bud will be for week 2-4 and will replace with molasses from week 4- finish.
    The rest is all the way from week 2-finish

Sent from myanus

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Alzy For This Useful Post:

Simba (01-05-12)

Thanks

" quote 4 Plants are 4 weeks into 12/12 in 1litre pots which are cuts growing ahead of the bigger ones just to get a better understanding of each strain and improve my skills from my previous attempt.. their about 10 inches tall..looking ok with no signs of deff apart from the odd yellow leaf.. using cana coco a + b, silicon & mixing it up here and there with molasses,canazym,pk 13/14.."

im a novice grower too mate so excuse me if i have got something wrong here , but 4 weeks into 12/12 and you are using 1 ltr pots??? i am going to get punished for asking lol but should you not have potted up??? i am 2 weeks into 12/12 and i have potted up to 12 ltr pots? if i have misunderstood something then apologies... but sureley bigger pots???

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,965 Times

Obi won,
    I see you have not mastered the art of bonsai growing. Hmm I see not.
    Lol
    jedi's unite!!!!
    Back to the real world .... Simba never mentioned anything about groom size or light used? As far as you know simba is growing under his bed with an LED
    Torch???
    I grew some bonsai a little while ago got 10-21g from each. I grew 3.

So simba any more info on your grow set up?

Sent from myanus
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331464222.187299.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	86.1 KB 
ID:	98543  

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alzy For This Useful Post:

babybud3232 (22-09-12), obiwan (11-03-12)

Thanks

lol i had a bonsai kit for christmas about ten years ago, it lasted a week, i ended up with a bonsai stick lol told you i was going to get punished lol however what a lovely little plant, what strain was it???
    Last edited by obiwan; 11-03-12 at 12:16 PM. Reason: adding words

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled-1.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	77.2 KB 
ID:	98552
    what do you think of my little bonsais then Alzy?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,317 Times

lol you can flower any size pot, if you read it he said he playing with the strains

simba you a bit mixed up with organics and teas and a boost (pk 13/14) a tea isnt a boost per say, a tea is bennys and fungi in their millions
    and should be used from the start in small quantiles once a week or it can really upset your ph in a hemp bucket, it drives it up if you try to use teas every watering so ive found have i given you some links for teas?
    here they are
    http://faq.gardenweb.com/faq/lists/o...739009975.html
    http://www.microbeorganics.com/#Video_Microbulator
    http://perfectperennials.tripod.com/id12.html
    and this yahoo group has some fantastic info if you look for it and they will answer any questions you have
    stuff like you cant store aact like many seem the think you can, or you can but you lose the micro life quick style
    http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/compost_tea/
    there is many more sites to read for info but the guy that owns the http://www.microbeorganics.com site is the real deal and on the yahoo group he will give you honest info that is correct
    you can tailor teas to you needs have a good read and you learn shit loads bro

teas are for dirt manly but they do work well in mediums that can support micro life like coco and some are using them in active hydro with good results (bio buckets) ive found dont over do the teas, start small and see what it does before you chuck to much in

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Forest For This Useful Post:

timothio (12-03-12)

Thanks

re- read and yes spotted the mistake, lol like i said punished lol im a stoner what do you expect lol

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,317 Times

lol no expectations here bro we are all the same

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast