Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Medicinal Oil

Jāck Herer Guest

are any of you aware that it is illegal to tell somebody of a cure for cancer?

cancer act 1939

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/...-3/13/contents

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jāck Herer For This Useful Post:

VMAX (09-07-12)

Thanks

that was a concern for my mother, but hey hoo im well stacked out with the stuff.

had the results in and its at stage 3 already, not good news....
    me mums keeping positive so thats half the battle right there.

thinking i might start a thread on this, treatment and maybe recovery.[/QUOTE]sooo sorry to hear that!!!! You should start a thread with all that info. Did ya say if she was open to the oil treatment? Or other avenues of approach?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,463 Times

thanks for reading,

sorry ive not been on but been working away.

Yes, back 40. me sis and mum watched the vids and have chatted about it. they agree its worth a shot along with the chemo.

Thanks

alright guys, Ive made the oil. 7oz of bud 3L acetone got me just over 30ml of oil.
    Had a smoke of it and it sent me to bed with a semi whitey, had me hanging on to the bed for about an hour before i drifted off to the best nights kip for a while.
    strong, sweet tasted but not to be taken lightly,lol.
    here it is fuming off the last of the acetone,

just need to figer the best, safest way to get it from spain to uk....

cheers

ps, mum starts her chemo monday....

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VMAX For This Useful Post:

Tetric (15-07-12)

Bobby Digital Guest

try dhl my man, or similar courier, even with the local main service via royal mail, if you can stick in in a box with some other goods, like a gift box or something then it will get passed IMO, iv had things mailed to me in this way with no problem, as long as its not in a syringe and is with other organic matter i should see no problem in it getting there safe. (some essential oils in vials and replace the one vial with the canna oil)

personally i would not risk taking it on my person through the airports unless you know your route is scanner free and you got the balls to carry it next to your balls all the way
    Last edited by Bobby Digital; 14-07-12 at 08:22 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobby Digital For This Useful Post:

VMAX (14-07-12)

Thanks

cheers bobby, Ive not normally got a problem carrying on my travels but if i lose this stuff id be gutted.

good idea about the gift box, ill have a hunt today and maybe change the contents of one of the bottles. top man, cheers.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to VMAX For This Useful Post:

Bobby Digital Guest

no worries mate, plus it would be cheaper than flying there?

at least with the money you save you could buy some more weed with it if you had to, i know a mate who can get but up near Madrid for about 1.5 Euro a gram, and probably cheaper if you bought a lot, plus its coming up to harvest season there soon so it will be in abundance

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobby Digital For This Useful Post:

VMAX (14-07-12)

Thanks

U guys seen my thread about making cheaper and more efficient medicinal oil? https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-with-less-bud

Growing to beat cancer: Phoenix tears Tetric's RSO hempy grow

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tetric For This Useful Post:

VMAX (17-07-12)

Master Poet Guest

Acton, you're talking out of your arse, dont know what you're on about. Medical RSO is not used in any of what you said.

Now, run along, there's a good boy.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Master Poet For This Useful Post:

VMAX (17-07-12)

Thanks

Was thinkin we should have a Phoenix Tears / Medicinal Oil, thread, to talk about ongoing treatments and get togeather. I have now started my mum with ovary cancer on the oil. 15g oil for starters until i can make more. Also doin my experiment with solving the oil in vegetable oil, have done a 50/50 oil now, and it's pretty strong. Mum takes only 1/4 of a rice size, and is worried about driving the car.. :P 2 days of treatment now.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Tetric For This Useful Post:

VMAX (21-09-12)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3