Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: RDWC system pics! want opinions

Thanks

Default RDWC system pics! want opinions

So i jsut set up my RDWC system, i was wondering i look up videos and i see a proper flow when it recurculates, how is my system suppose to recirculate i bought this already made. here are a few pics on most RDWC system the reservoir has a flow but mine doesn't if someone could help me i would appreciate it thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0122.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	66.8 KB 
ID:	98918   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0123.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	98919  

Thanks

i take it the pump runs the drippers and the pots return to res, looks pretty naf that realy mate, imho

G
    WHEN GOD CREATED EARTH - HEATH ROBINSON GAVE US TREE'S

Thanks

naf? what's that mean... and also yeah the pump runs the drippers and i have a mini air compressor that runs the air stones to the other grow buckets. i'm just wondering how it re curculates? gravity? or how?

Thanks

pump feeds and gravity returns to res, naf in this instance means cheap n cheerful but may not work properly, but i could be wrong,

G

Thanks

ehhh i hope it works, so in your honest opinion it looks cheaply made? but i hope it works, i may do a test run, it looks just like the other ones? that people make?

Thanks

ehhh i hope it works, so in your honest opinion it looks cheaply made? but i hope it works, i may do a test run, it looks just like the other ones? that people make?

Thanks

start by reading this and look at the plans, thats basic rdwc and yours looks nothing like it without a float valve and a topup tank at least,

http://gb.eurohydro.com/waterpack_acs.html

G

or this,

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...kUaHl1yBz_CS4Q
    Last edited by Heath's Deciple; 14-03-12 at 12:45 AM.

Thanks

well on mine it levels out because of gravity i fill it up to 18 gallons and it levels all the grow buckes out easily. and the dripers i'm guessing is always on constint, so it's always levels out. i'm not sure though.

Thanks

the drippers on 24/7, thats how yours will recirc,
    for better use of what youve got i would make 4 holes in the main tub and have each bucket returning indipendantly of each other, faster return for each bucket,
    a major fuck up for this setup is - if the plant roots block the return tube the bucket will overflow, think about adding an overflow return to each bucket also,

G

Thanks

it's actually 6 ( 4 gallon tubs) so i drill 6 holes and have return seperate tubing to the reservoir wouldn't this mess up the gravity leveling of the water?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast