Thread: How safe is this site?? and others like photobucket

Thanks

Default How safe is this site?? and others like photobucket

Heh guys,

I am looking to start a grow diary. I was about to upload some pics to Photobucket when I thought to myself, how safe is this?? There seems to be a lot of pics of damned big plants on here lol, and I just wonder what the chances are that someone could get busted by posting up pics???

Steve

Sheila Guest

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sheila For This Useful Post:

cherry.vile.13 (31-03-12), teutonic (19-03-12)

Thanks

Not really sure why, but its Photobucket thats worrying me! Maybe its a "safety in numbers" kinda thing on this site. But what about Photobucket? The idea of some straight ass looking at my pics and grassing me up. At the end of the day though it would take some extensive detective work to track me down lol

Sheila Guest

Quote Originally Posted by steven633 View Post
    Not really sure why, but its Photobucket thats worrying me! Maybe its a "safety in numbers" kinda thing on this site. But what about Photobucket? The idea of some straight ass looking at my pics and grassing me up. At the end of the day though it would take some extensive detective work to track me down lol
    Steven,
    You don't have to use PhotoBucket. I use my picture albums on this site for any photos I want to post. I find it gives me peace of mind not having my business all over different sites. Not that my business is that interesting mind you
    Abby

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheila For This Useful Post:

PC Grower (20-03-12)