Thread: Let's destroy hempy buckets

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks

Default Let's destroy hempy buckets

I have been reading on your guys Hemphill buckets. I am sad. I have a hydro method that is so easy a child could do it

What you will need

5 gallon bucket
    5gallon bucket net pot lid
    Hydroton
    1/4 inch air line
    Large air stone
    Air pump. That's it

-Take bucket and drill a 1/4 inch hole about 3-4 inches from top.
    -run air line from pump through the bucket to the air stone and connect. Turn pump all the way up
    - put 3.5 gallons of nute mix in bucket. The water is now aerated
    Fill net pot with hydroton, insert clone.

The moisture will be plenty for the roots to reach out of the hydro ton. Once they hit the water, shit get real. Use a hot mix at this point. The growth is disgusting. All you have to do is top off at night. I have been running these for ten years with nothing but perfect results. If anyone needs pics, just let me know!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Germy For This Useful Post:

W1D0WS.S0N (03-01-17)