Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: big bud #2

Thanks

Got 3 of these, Germinated pretty easy all with in 72 Hrs

will see how they veg out this next few weeks

Thanks

Well I am in my 3rd month with big bud 2 I got free and I am impressed with how enormous it is and easy. I just flowered them at the end of 2nd month they flowered first and now I cant control them. I even lst'd it, its funky too. I started 4 and got 3 left . I think its a nice plant. I only need 1 thou.I have a 10 by 12 grow room and they take up a lot of space and the buds weighs down the branches I use steaks .mine are a sativa dominant looking with nice colas all over. I removed one to a window that I am going to mother. I cloned a few and all took but I give them to my buddy's ( m8 's) no room for them . I am a heavy heavy smoker and I cant wait.I like these plants cause I have learn to top, lst,super crop they were the free beanz I got from herb's so I didn't mind to experiment a little . So I like my big bud #2 I cant wait to update my pictures
    Last edited by Goodbuddy; 18-06-12 at 02:54 PM.

trumptummy Guest

I've got 4 going at the moment at about a week into 12/12. I will let you know/you can see in the thread how they turn out in the end. Growing well at the moment though. There is quite a bit of variation in the seeds. We've got about 30-40 going at the moment and they are all over the shop/some very indica and some quite sativa looking - they are basically anti-homogenous.

Thanks

Default I have 10

I received ten of the Big Bud #2. Out of the 5 I tried to germinate 5 sprouted. Right now they are all around 1 inch growing in my cloner. I am seeing mixed reviews here. Should I just scrap them for something known to be better? I have DP Strawberry Cough, Green House Seeds Super Lemon Haze, Barney's LSD, Sweet Ganesh Spirit, and Freebies, Delicious Fruity Chronic and Mazar Kush by World of Seeds. All are Feminized. This is my first grow in my new cabinet using Advanced LED lights. I live in a hot area and needed cooler options. When my garage gets over 100 degrees F with the help of a 10,000 btu A/C system, I can keep the heat in check easy. I've had the system running for a week with no issues and the seedlings are in the grow area now with no issues. I'm thinking I should scrap the crap and grow the good. I am using flood and drain and going SOG. Anyone have any recommendations for what I should grow (from my list of course). Has anyone grown any of them in SOG and have input? Thank you.

Thanks

Ive got a big bud (#2?) x northern lights and a regular big bud #2 in my garden, or it may be just 2 regular big bud #2 plants in my garden (squirrels stole one of them and i forgot to label the pots )
    They've been growing outside for about 6 weeks now but they've only really started to actually grow fast in this recent sunny spell we've been having, they were about a foot tall each before I LST'd them both.

Anyway at the rate they're growing they're going to be huge by October but we'll have to see.
    If you really want I'll upload some photos in a bit but they ain't much to look at yet really
    Last edited by man; 28-05-12 at 05:14 PM.

Thanks

I would love to see the pics if you could be so kind as to post them. I like to see what other people's experiences are with the same plant I am going to grow. Thanks!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,001 Times

Quote Originally Posted by east7nteen View Post
    hi i got 2 free seeds from herbies they say big bud #2 regular on packet tryed researching them but cant find anything any1 know or grown these also i have 1 nl x big bud feminized cheers
    I had some but give em to my mate so he can do a GG. Ill let ya know how he got on in a few months but they will prolly get bud rot

Sent from my mind telepathically.........

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dank For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hey guys first post, i signed up as i got some of these free and fell in to the same boat as the rest not knowing what they were like... Well i am in to week 2 of flower and these things are HUGE! I usually veg for 6-8 weeks depending on size as i only have a small tent, i started 12/12 on week 6 as they are an unknown quantity, and i am definitely going to have to start tying it down, its standing about 1.4-1.6m tall (too tall for my room lol) but its the width of it that's crazy its basically taken over the grow tent (luckily i only had a couple of auto's finishing). There are buds everywhere this will be by far and away the biggest yielding plant i have grown, and to be honest it hardly smells at all? Humidity wise my tent is really high at the minute i think it has a lot to do with the size of the plant and it restricting air circulation? But the plant seems to be doing just fine (got some dehumidifiers ordered), i should also mention that this is my first grow using an autopot system which may explain the insane vegging period and surprising amount of flowers...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samehada For This Useful Post:

Haematite (17-06-12)

trumptummy Guest

I got 2/4 fems and they are flowering nicely about 30 days into 12/12 now. Slow to get going.. about 2 weeks of 12/12 fuck all happened and then they burst into hairyness. Very unstable genetics.. one of my fems literally didn't stretch at all and the other roughly tripled it's height. Loads of different genotypes all over the place. The really stretched one stinks. The short/squat one smells of nothing at all.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,803 Times

I got 2 of these free from herbies aswel.
    Gonna do them when my sour kush is done and hope for a nice specimen of each sex.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast