Thread: Help in finding medicinal hemp oil, terminally ill friend.

Thanks

Default Help in finding medicinal hemp oil, terminally ill friend.

Hi,

This is probably a long shot, but a good friend of mind was just given days/weeks to live following a stay in hospital, he has clear cell liver Cancer.

He read about phoenix tears:

and as I am Canadian as well (living in the UK since 2000), he thought I may have some sort of special connection to find him some.

I promised I would see what I could do, but to be honest, aside from the odd recreational puff, I have no idea where to start.

He would prefer to buy the oil already made, however; failing that, would like to get the strain of quality bud he needs, something called Indica, but from what I saw on the Phoenix Tears site you need a pound?

That seems a lot to me.

As I said, this is a long shot, but I have to keep my promise to a dying friend so here goes.

Thanks,

Scott

Thanks

I am in the same position as you scootter, and it is very hard. My 43 year old niece is terminally ill and now has less than 7 months if they are right. I can't find the info either and people the family have approached have said they can help and then nothing materialises, despite the fact that one is a family member and made promises and knows the situation well. We'll keep searching too.
    If you search back through my previous posts I had some information from folk, one of which I was too chicken to take advantage of (well, it was my husband who said no!) but you may be able to do it. I have sourced everything I need except the bud, Indica or otherwise.
    Last edited by renewedhope; 27-03-12 at 08:40 AM. Reason: Spelling

Bobby Digital Guest

best bet would be to try get some from holland, you would need to travel there and bring it back with you... will cost a bit too

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Digital View Post
    best bet would be to try get some from holland, you would need to travel there and bring it back with you... will cost a bit too
    I think a pound of quality bud would get picked up by the sniffer dogs to be honest. I looked at the YouTube video for making the oil, and it looks dangerous to say the least!

I'll keep looking for him, I have some mates who do enjoy a smoke now and again, so I may be able to source some bud locally, it will just be the quantity which will be tricky, and I also think you need the whole bud, leaf and stem, which may be impossible unless I stumble across a grower.

Thanks though!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,916 Times

Quote Originally Posted by scootter View Post
    I think a pound of quality bud would get picked up by the sniffer dogs to be honest. I looked at the YouTube video for making the oil, and it looks dangerous to say the least!

I'll keep looking for him, I have some mates who do enjoy a smoke now and again, so I may be able to source some bud locally, it will just be the quantity which will be tricky, and I also think you need the whole bud, leaf and stem, which may be impossible unless I stumble across a grower.

Thanks though!
    I think Bobby was saying you can get the oil from Holland but will be expensive! But to buy a pound of quality bud from a grower will also be very expensive. Good luck my friend, I hope it works out for you

Bobby Digital Guest

yes just that tik tok, a few syringes of oil is a little easier to get through customs as apposed to a pound of weed

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Digital View Post
    yes just that tik tok, a few syringes of oil is a little easier to get through customs as apposed to a pound of weed
    Good point

Safest bet would be by Ferry I'd imagine, a few syringes in a suitcase in the boot under a petrol can would probably get through. Not to mention I don't think they bother running dogs over every car.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scootter View Post

Thanks though!
    Scootter, I thought it had to be just the bud, or possibly the small leaves if they have the crystals on. Anyway, I'm hoping somebody in the family with their contracts can get me any amount for her really. I'll just adjust the ingredients accordingly. It does appear dangerous but I think with proper precautions should be doable. At the moment my niece has opted for a clinical trial so is unable to take anything for a few weeks as it might alter the findings and she feels that isn't fair to anybody else who may be put on the trial in the future. Good luck anyway.