Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Leaf Discoloration

mellowed Guest

Did you figure out the problem mate?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mellowed For This Useful Post:

simplegent (05-04-12)

Thanks

We flushed once with PH 7 water then two days later water with nutes again by upping the PH in the water to 7 before adding in nutes, then checked again after nutes which dropped PH to 6.6 - 6.7. Have sprayed with a epsom salt solution 1/2 tsp to 32 oz water. So we assume it was a Mg deficiency as was called out.

We thank everyone very much.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to simplegent For This Useful Post:

mellowed Guest

Happy days then. Roll on harvest mate.

jimmi420 Guest

Nice one m8 , glad all is well and your back on track .

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmi420 For This Useful Post:

simplegent (05-04-12)

Thanks

If there wasnt a yellow area, I would say it was burning due to heat. Havent seen this before...

jimmi420 Guest

What you mean before it happened ?? you got all sorted now vand no probs ?, 3 to 4 weeks in is when your plant uses alot of magnesium as its fully grown and if you not got ph isnt right its tits up.saying that though i used to suffer this prob and thought is was quite a few things before i got it right fungus being one like was said earlier , but i never had a bad crop even when i had it bad .so yyour plants can take it to an extent as ive had it bad , its just it looks ugly and scary
    Last edited by jimmi420; 05-04-12 at 10:23 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2