Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Re Vegging

Thanks

Default Re Vegging

i av a couple of plants i want to re veg and use as mothers,
    is it just a case of nippin the buds off and puttin them back on 18/6
    under the propagation light.
    and how long would it be b4 i can take cuttins.

cheers

Tiles Of The Simpsons Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,237 Times

Quote Originally Posted by zoots View Post
    i av a couple of plants i want to re veg and use as mothers,
    is it just a case of nippin the buds off and puttin them back on 18/6
    under the propagation light.
    and how long would it be b4 i can take cuttins.

cheers
    Yes, that's just about it really mate, When picking off the old buds it's good to leave a fair few 'sprouting points' so that the re-growth is nice and dense. I also give mine some fresh soil and start the veg feeding regime.
    I'd leave it until you get a nice bit of growth before taking cuttings...maybe 3 or 4 weeks.

Thanks

Hi im in the same position as Zoots i want to reveg a plant what would be best light 250hps or blue 125w envoiro?

Thanks

use 125w for veggin tbh depends how many cuttings your gonna take remember to mist the leaves also and for the best clones take branches from the bottom or so ive heard :O

Thanks

Cheers nuggy what harm would using the 250 hps ? its just that i also have a couple of autos that im finishing under the hps it would be ideal if i could just reveg in the same box

Thanks

You can use the HPS mate its just that blue spectrum is better for veg. I intend to buy the dual spectrum HPS when I replace my lamps next time then they'll do for both.

Thanks

cheers mate im new to hps its a powerplant superhps bulb i would gladly change it to another type if you could recommend + keep the powerplant as a spare

Thanks

Smile

hello m8 ime re-veging a w/w plant with good sucsess just check my diary w/w from seeds, all i done is chop the main buds of and left a lot of the bottome growth, i done this under 165watts of fluros, i also use the growlux multi spec. hope this helps TOMBONG

LOOK MEAN NOW UPUT HIM IN THE RING AND HE SHITS HIM SELF POKE HIM WITH A STICK AND U WACH HIS BALLS GROW (BRICK TOP)

MY OUT DOOR DIARY TAKE A BUCHERS
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ead.php?t=9594

OUTDOOR- INDOOR GROW WHITE RHINO X CHEESE 2010
    [url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?23778-singal-white-rhino-x-cheese-garden-grow-(uk)

Thanks

Cheers Tombong i had a look at your diary.One thing occured to me is i grew my plant as a scrog and have removed alot of the lower growth i wont really know what lefts untill i remove the screen on Saturday.I dont have any real need to reveg as i have a couple of nothern light seedlings in a cupboard i just thought i would try.Would you guys with the dual spec/multi spec lamps be happy to use them the whole of your grow ie from seedling to flower?.tia

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimboo View Post
    Cheers nuggy what harm would using the 250 hps ? its just that i also have a couple of autos that im finishing under the hps it would be ideal if i could just reveg in the same box
    it wouldnt harm it what so ever mate im pretty new to all of this but im jus tellin u what ive read from around diff forums on the net ( been reading up for the last few months as i buggerd my first grow .. ), i was just thinkin the flouro would be better as u havent got to worry bout heat etc plus keeps ur electric bill down also, whitewidman have u used the dual spectrum bulbs before? are they any good? plus my next grow is white widow whats the average yield u get per plant

mart

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast