Thread: Converting Wardrobe Into Grow Room for My First Grow! Have 5 questions!

Thanks

Question Converting Wardrobe Into Grow Room for My First Grow! Have 5 questions!

I'm converting my wardrobe into a grow room and as this is my first grow I'm abit stuck as to weather I'm doing the right thing. The Dimensions of the wardrobe are;

D - 23"
    W - 19.5"
    H - 41.5"

What I have decided to do is use 4 120mm Case fans from a desktop PC and have them in different places. The plan was to put one fan about 15" from the bottom with another one near it, with one fan bringing air in and one fan taking air out, then I wanted to do the same thing with another two fans further up. Would this be sufficiant airflow and does this increace the chance of airbourne bacteria from infecting the plants?

Also I have another problem.. My compost. I tried to get the best compost I could and the man at the garden center advised me to use Levington Ericaceous Compost with Chempak Multipurpose Compost Base for added neutrients, I did'nt feel comfotable telling him it was for cannabis, so I'm not sure if this is good enough quality soil for growing ganja. Anyone know if it's any good?

My next problem is.. I want to grow 3 different strains of cannabis, White Widow, Northern Lights and Afgan Kush, is this going to be a problem as I'm using a 1 foot x 1 foot all blue LED panel, which needs to be 1-2in above the plant and through abit of research I found that Afgan Kush grows in 3-4 weeks whereas the others grow in 8-9 Weeks.

My other problem is, temperature and humidity. I was going to buy a 300W heat panel to go underneath the polystyrene board at the bottom of the wardrobe, which can keep the grow room at a steady temparature, but I don't know if it's necessary. I don't have much money and I dont know of any other way to keep a constant temparature and also dont know how to control humidity levels as the fans are only 1-speed. Any Ideas on how to keep steady temp and humidity levels?

My FINAL problem is smell. I don't want the house smelling of ganj when neighbours or freinds come to visit. My plan was to use a cheap odour neutralizer/ionizer, will this be sufficiant as it's only a small grow room? (I can't afford to buy carbon filters and have no room for tubes and vents etc..)

Thanx for taking the time to read this and all help is appreciated!

(will post photos soon if needs be)

Thanks

LMAO! NVM!

All my questions have been answered an other forums!

When you Smoke the Herb, it Reveals you to Yourself. Bob Marley

Thanks

Do you realise you could have answered all these questions yourself by using the big "Search" button at the top of the page?