Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Top 5 auto strains

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bloom View Post
    An Auto I grew last year springs to mind, bit of a dark horse this one - Sweet Seeds Speed Devil. £16 for three seeds and I got it as a freebie.

Sex : Feminized
    Type : Indica, Sativa, Ruderalis, Indica / Sativa
    Flowering : Autoflowering
    Genetics : Sativa x Indica x Ruderalis
    Flowering Time : Medium, Long
    Outdoor Harvest : October
    Height : Short
    THC Level : 15%
    Characteristics : Aroma sweet musky with tonos reminiscent of yeast and cheese.

Despite it saying 15% THC, I had to chop this early with milky trichs and the smoke absolutely blew me away, easily the best smoke I've had for years.
    A very dank, musky, almost thick taste to this with a very citrus flavour to it too and it really stinks when your smoking it. Smoke a spliff and feel totally happy and chilled for a while, next thing you know your staring into space trying to remember what you were doing. Keep smoking it and your pretty much good for nothing for a while.
    God knows what it would've been like with 50% amber trichs lol.
    But yeh, a good, cheap Auto to think about.

Some pics:

Wow! Thanks Doc! looks and sounds good! may just have to give it a go, thanks for the detailed answer

Thanks

Wow from me too. That is certainly a trio of nice pics

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,431 Times

Quote Originally Posted by callmebud View Post
    Very Nice - What Size Pots were u using?
    best to use 11L pots if you have space buddie.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Donzo For This Useful Post:

callmebud (19-04-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,163 Times

Hey guys, topping an older thread.

Well, 2013 is almost here and Auto's are gaining speed amongst growers. I bring a question to you experts. Is the joint dr. still the king of auto's? What other strains out there are reliable yet innovative in taste, aroma, and potency? I'm looking to order a batch of auto fems in the near future and would like to make the best possible choice. They will be for a PC grow. I know that there are threads on this but non of them are really current. I have looked through some diaries and have found them VERY useful but I would like some direct input from those who grew them, and those who know what's good.

Thanks.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,129 Times

Quote Originally Posted by skeed View Post
    having only grown easyryder in the past and currently in the process of growing chronic ryder im intrigued to find out what people think are the best autos out there (being a fan) want to choose one for my next grow!!
    try this thread mate. its one that i started a while ago that got a good response. it may help you and others when choosing auto strains

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...s-aoto-growers

good luck bud

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2