Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: forest's micro cabs cmh powered new builds

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,862 Times

Good diy skills again forest m8.. What's the story behind them fabric pots you're using ?

Sent from my chocolate starfish

2. The Following User Says Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

Forest (09-04-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,979 Times

Still working for Ikea I see.

Good WPOTM entry as well.

I'd stick to fishing if I were you mate.

I assume that with your flatulence problems, you have fitted a decent carbon filter on the intake as well.

All good things
    TDA

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to THE DUDE ABIDES For This Useful Post:

Forest (09-04-12), psychocannanaut (16-04-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,647 Times

great thread. ta for the updates
    ☺ Click to enter my CFL percy stealth groom
    I don’t know what weapons will be used in world war three, but in world war four people will use sticks and stones. Albert Einstein
    Look Randy, I'm mowing the air Rand, mowing the air. Jim Lahey

6. The Following User Says Thank You to teutonic For This Useful Post:

Forest (09-04-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,317 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Visionquest View Post
    This is a nice set up nice and clean just how i like it. What about that carbon filter, home made?

This is looking real good!
    The filter is a shop bought 4 inch middle of the road quality ive not seen a good enough diy one yet to have a go and make one
    cheers for your comment
    Quote Originally Posted by stains View Post
    Good diy skills again forest m8.. What's the story behind them fabric pots you're using ?

Sent from my chocolate starfish
    so my chocolate starfish pal these fabric pots are "root pouch's" our version of the smart pot these work like a air pot for the roots and are easier to water that why i choose them over air pots , and the fact these are 6 litre ones but ive turned the tops down to make the hight pots i want, so they are now sth like 3 litre and im expecting great things from them they shouldnt get root bound at all and you can use a much smaller pot because of that
    Quote Originally Posted by THE DUDE ABIDES View Post
    Still working for Ikea I see.

Good WPOTM entry as well.

I'd stick to fishing if I were you mate.

I assume that with your flatulence problems, you have fitted a decent carbon filter on the intake as well.

All good things
    TDA
    who let you in here then? i thought i was safe hidden in the small grow section !

ive got a few more pics later ive fliped one cab the mk3 and the mk2 is the veg cab the cabs are running nicely the temp is set to 24c on the stats and the fans keep it there
    ive set the mk3 to run lights on in the day time and the mk2 run through the night and the heat from one heats the room to heat the other cab over lights off
    and it is all working to plan ! yay!

pics to follow later

Forest

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Forest For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (09-04-12), psychocannanaut (16-04-12), THE DUDE ABIDES (09-04-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,245 Times

good luck tomorrow mucker...... green power!!
    Grandad's 40 ounces the easy way(2 plants) critical & ice (aqua farm scrogging)https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...tical-and-ice)
    Beginners guide to aqua/water farming with DWC upgrade https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Water-farming
    critical and white diesel rdwc https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...Diesel)/page23

FORUM RULES............ please read https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grandad For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (09-04-12), Forest (11-04-12), hemivette (11-04-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,317 Times

cheers bro

for anyone that dont know, im in crown court court tomorrow for growing and possesion of 6 oz they have taken it as percy as it was a micro cab but ive just been up for the same last jan, ive not breached the order i got then so might get a walk out or might not , and may be spending the summer at lizzy's pleasure ! ill be back tho im just like a bad penny!

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Forest For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (09-04-12), Grandad (09-04-12), hemivette (11-04-12), jibbers (10-04-12), Mr Bloom (09-04-12), PUFFnPASS (14-04-12), THE DUDE ABIDES (09-04-12), timothio (09-04-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,862 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Forest View Post
    cheers bro

for anyone that dont know, im in crown court court tomorrow for growing and possesion of 6 oz they have taken it as percy as it was a micro cab but ive just been up for the same last jan, ive not breached the order i got then so might get a walk out or might not , and may be spending the summer at lizzy's pleasure ! ill be back tho im just like a bad penny!
    May the force be with you.. community service for you i,m afraid bro

14. The Following User Says Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

Forest (11-04-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,223 Times

Shit! Best of luck to you Forest...
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

My (finished 2011) poly greenhouse auto diary:https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1068811588
    My (finished 2011/12) G13 x Lavender giveaway grow:https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1068934441
    My (shit, failed, finished 2012) last ditch Guerilla effort: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069220259

16. The Following User Says Thank You to timothio For This Useful Post:

Forest (11-04-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,979 Times

Going for the old sympathy thing again, I see.

If the worst happens bro, I'm perfectly willing to look after your plants and Mrs, the dogs and kids can fend for themselves.

All good things
    TDA

18. The Following User Says Thank You to THE DUDE ABIDES For This Useful Post:

Forest (11-04-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,011 Times

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Bloom For This Useful Post:

Forest (11-04-12)

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast