Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing the busybee hornet 203 200watt LED grow light

Thanks

Default Introducing the busybee hornet 203 200watt LED grow light

Been talking this one up for a while and i must say its the best led grow light light ive ever used easily matching a 400watt HPS light.

100 3watt led diodes covering 20 spectrums with a actual power draw of 185watts.Spectrum switching and lense magnification of 30-60-90 degrees.Perfect for a small closet grow or grow tent.

3 autos 50 days old from the seeds sprouting.

2 lowryder2 lowryderxsanta maria and one royal queen quick one.

Grown in canna coco with canna a+b and ace of buds in bloom.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0358.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	103483   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0357.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	79.8 KB 
ID:	103497   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0356.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	84.1 KB 
ID:	103498   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0360.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	76.0 KB 
ID:	103499  

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CocoSteel For This Useful Post:

Bleu Heffner (09-10-12), hybridtwelve (07-02-13)

Thanks

How much they charging for one of those?

Smokeface

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,011 Times

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Bloom For This Useful Post:

Diddydon (04-05-12), The Lost Soul (03-05-12)

Thanks

Im using a prototype,have been for 6 months but these retail for 260 uk pounds.

I have a advancedledlighting 200watt diamond led grow light that cost 500 uk pounds and a Magnum 357 with the same power draw that again cost over 800 dollars and this outperforms them both.

Best led grow lights on the market right now and the best price for a pro led grow light.

Ive never seen such dark green leaves and the royal queen quick one is a absolute monster.All three plants are over 24 inches tall and have bud sites on every region of the plants.

Monster product that lives up to the promise and produces the most healthy and green plants ive seen indoors,they love it!.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bloom View Post
    $400...He must've forgot that bit :/
    Ive looked at your auto grows mr bloom and this led grow light would make your plants three times the size with three times the yield.

I can pull 80g dry of these lowryder2s under this light and upto 3ozs off these royal queens,show me a 200watt hps that will do that or even a 400watt.Plus your never get bud that tastes as good as it does under a pro led grow light.
    Last edited by CocoSteel; 10-04-12 at 09:47 PM.

Thanks

As a reference my closet is 4ft wide and 6 foot in length.Just to give indication of the space three autos are using.You could grow 3 regular plants in this space as this is how wide the autos have grown.Floor to ceiling in my closet is 7ft the plants in there pots are 4 foot high.If you were to see the plants you would think there regulars that have been topped.
    Last edited by CocoSteel; 10-04-12 at 11:18 PM.

Thanks

Hi CocoSteel

Sorry I couldn't PM you as I don't have enough posts.

I came across this post and I am actually speaking to both the companies Magnum 357 and Busybee looking to place an order for 6 this week.

Magnum have came back more expensive like $1400 more! I wasn't sure if Busy Bee's was just a bad chinese company.
    So you would definitely say the Busy Bee is a better product? I could only find your review on them but I've seen lot's of good reviews on the Magnums!

Any info would be really appreciated!

Thanks!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,794 Times

Would one of those lights fit in a childs wardrobe? I dont know the specs but its in my basement and i plan on converting it this summer and I was already thinking about a led ufo but if i can fit one of those i wont need any extra cfl help.What are the measurements on the unit please?
    My first Stealthbox Grow: White Widow and mystery strain free seeds https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ry-first-Diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...WWxVortex-Comp

Grow #2 HashPassion x LoveTrain,POGK, and OrangeHaze StealthBox CFLs:https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069151587

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mjcihan View Post
    Hi CocoSteel

Sorry I couldn't PM you as I don't have enough posts.

I came across this post and I am actually speaking to both the companies Magnum 357 and Busybee looking to place an order for 6 this week.

Magnum have came back more expensive like $1400 more! I wasn't sure if Busy Bee's was just a bad chinese company.
    So you would definitely say the Busy Bee is a better product? I could only find your review on them but I've seen lot's of good reviews on the Magnums!

Any info would be really appreciated!

Thanks!
    Im just calling it as i see it,ive been growing all my adult life and the busybee led light im currently using is the best grow light ive ever used fall stop.That includes hps,hid,cfl and other led grow lights.

I've been growing with led lights for four years now and this is the best ive used,no bleaching,leaf browning and the most green and waxy leaves.My plants under the busybee also bud on every region of the plant and produce more branching.

Ive used pro led grow panels by hydrogrow,prosource worldwide,gotham hydro,advancedledlighting and various smaller ufos by different companies with different results.

All the pro led lights on the market are made in china by one manufacturer,there configuration ie led light layout and colours used are different,but generally the parts are the same.

The company's that sell them don't make them,they get that cheaply done in china and have them delivered to you from china,there made to order.

Busybee led lights and hydrogrow as well as advancedledlighting are my top three,because there effortless to grow with produce better yields then hps lights and the quality is high,busybee with the hornet range have a better product because the range of spectrums is greater and there led diode colour layout is producing better results then the other two,so busybees obviously have pushed the envelope and understand that this tech can be tweaked further to produce better plants.

I'm not endorsing them or do i work for them,i just like what they have,it's a revolution in indoor lighting that's affordable for the average grower,when i think this tech has been stupidly overpriced by other led grow light sellers that think because they last over 5 years and produce a high value product that this condones some of the stupid over-inflated prices that are being charged by some.

Prosource worldwide charge 445 uk pounds for a 180watt illuminator because they were the first company to develope a led grow light specifically for medical m,when in real terms there cheaply made in china.

Its the same with hydrogrow and others but things are changing as there are lot of company's now entering the market with the same or better tech at a better price.You still have to spend a bit but not hydrogrow or prosource prices.

I will put some more pictures up of the grow as it progresses and some final shots with a cd or bottle so you can see the plants size and there colour in natural light.
    Last edited by CocoSteel; 12-04-12 at 10:11 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 420Boss View Post
    Would one of those lights fit in a childs wardrobe? I dont know the specs but its in my basement and i plan on converting it this summer and I was already thinking about a led ufo but if i can fit one of those i wont need any extra cfl help.What are the measurements on the unit please?
    This is a pro led light so you want some space around it,plus it's intense and gives a large light footprint so you would need a fair bit of height.

This size light is ideal for a grow space of 1metre squared with a height of atleast 6ft,it grows big autos and regular plants so is best suited for a good sized grow tent or good sized closet,plants just grow to big under it for a small stealth set-up.I wasn't expecting it to grow autos like topped regular plants.

They do a 100watt perfect for a small stealth grow.
    Last edited by CocoSteel; 12-04-12 at 10:37 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to CocoSteel For This Useful Post:

Deanrss1 (14-05-12)

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast