Thread: MG defficiency, overwatering, general mall nutrition?

Thanks

Default MG defficiency, overwatering, general mall nutrition?

Hi My plant is showing yellowing leefs and burn marks.
    Brand of weed is NL5 Misty haze.
    Medium: Soil
    Light: 600 Watt HPS
    Growing room: Closet 80x100x220
    I use a slugfan 40x40x40.
    The temperature is usually around 28 degrees Centigrade.

I initially started with 3 plants. The other two started showing the same deficiencies and died. This plant survived and seemed to be doing fine and now in about the 6th week of flowering the plant is showing many deficiencies.
    The top of the plant has many yellow leafs. and down under several fan leafs are turning severely yellow.

Personally I was thinking of a mg deficiency or something wrong with the ph?

Another question.. If it is the PH.. I do not have a propper way of meassuring it.. How would one go about cheaply meassuring such a thing?

Thanks for any help in advance

PICS:

Last edited by Wietje101; 12-12-08 at 12:15 AM. Reason: uploaded pics

Thanks

what are you feeding it and how often?

Thanks

I think that it might be a potassium deficiency, that or a zinc deficiency but I think that zinc deficiency usually strickes the new growth.

Thanks

Wink

No thats a mg def imo ive just had it with my girls, i sorted myn with some epson salts not sure on dosage its on this site somewher cheers TOMBONG

LOOK MEAN NOW UPUT HIM IN THE RING AND HE SHITS HIM SELF POKE HIM WITH A STICK AND U WACH HIS BALLS GROW (BRICK TOP)

MY OUT DOOR DIARY TAKE A BUCHERS
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ead.php?t=9594

OUTDOOR- INDOOR GROW WHITE RHINO X CHEESE 2010
    [url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?23778-singal-white-rhino-x-cheese-garden-grow-(uk)

Thanks

Mine looks just like this. Did you find out how to save the plant or have any advice? Thanks.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkwood For This Useful Post:

TomKing (12-04-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,841 Times in 636 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwood View Post
    Mine looks just like this. Did you find out how to save the plant or have any advice? Thanks.
    I love the fact you have searched the forums, but this is a 9 year old thread. There is a chance, if only a small chance, they may not remember this exactly.

From looking at the above post, I imagine it is serious PH problems, as the guy didnt have a PH pen, and that does lead to all sorts of fun deficiencies and toxicities, often at the same time.

Maybe think about starting a post in the novice section of the forum, be nice, give as much information as you possible can about how your grow your plant and everyone is nice. Pictures are very helpful also.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKing For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (12-04-17)

Thanks

That's what mine ended up looking like.... Was ph problems as my pen failed... Locked out mg

Thanks
    Thanked 5,725 Times in 2,510 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TomKing View Post
    I love the fact you have searched the forums, but this is a 9 year old thread. There is a chance, if only a small chance, they may not remember this exactly.

From looking at the above post, I imagine it is serious PH problems, as the guy didnt have a PH pen, and that does lead to all sorts of fun deficiencies and toxicities, often at the same time.

Maybe think about starting a post in the novice section of the forum, be nice, give as much information as you possible can about how your grow your plant and everyone is nice. Pictures are very helpful also.
    Well it would only reaLLY be an issue ph wise if its been a ph'd grow and then it went off the scale. If hes never ph'd and stuck acid thgrough his pots then the micro herd should buffer the soil where its needed. To me that looks like mag def and possibly just under fed. OP have you tried flushing it out and refeeding with youre bloom nutes?
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

TomKing (12-04-17)