Thread: Critical Kush?

I don't know, i can't see through the smoke
    Thanks

Default Critical Kush?

Has anyone smoked and or grown this new strain? It sounds amazing but the the last wonder plant they sold (tangerine dream) was deamed to have many not so nice pheno's in most seeds, not many happy people.

Heres the info
    Developed by the Barney’s Farm team. An unusual blend of fine genetics. Critical Kush is a blending of the famous Critical Mass with OG Kush. This is a powerful and extremely vigourous indica plant, yielding huge amounts of beautiful stoney kush. Flowers in just 8 weeks indoors, and grows medium height with great flower-to-leaf ratio. Take pleasure in it's sticky feel, aromatic sent, crystal-covered buds and knockout-stoney high. The kush taste is unmistakable, and the yield per plant phenomenal. This new hybrid is a significant advance in modern marijuana breeding. It's Indica-dominant nature makes it ideal for relaxation, pain relief, and late night smoking.

information
    type: Indica
    yield: 750gr/m2
    height: 80-90cm
    flower time: 55-60 days
    harvest time: End September
    thc: 25%
    cbd: 2.1%
    genetics: Critical Mass X O.G. Kush

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,723 Times

3. The Following User Says Thank You to L For This Useful Post:

TheDukeof420 (14-04-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,985 Times

Love the "SOUND" of the Critical Kush, and I also dont mind barneys seeds, Then again you could mix shit with kush and I would like it

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GBK For This Useful Post:

L (13-04-12), TheDukeof420 (14-04-12)