Thread: hey everyone, need abit help!!

Thanks

Default hey everyone, need abit help!!

hey all you nice people, just joined this supafly thc talk, now , was wanting to start a small 1 plant operation in a grow tent organic stylee in my loft, but to be honest, not got a clue where to start, if any of the more experienced growers could help me out it would be supafly, whats the best strain to start with, i.e easy to grow and look after, what set up is cost effective etc. am sick of buying rubbish from dodgy people i dont even like just to enjoy a luvly jubly smoke. much thanks amigos and peace!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to supaflyrob For This Useful Post:

GBK (17-04-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,985 Times

This could very very long winded, My best advise is to read my friend, Check out people diaries for a start, Read the stickies, Buy a book, Ask a specific question that relates to one part of the grow for starters, I get the feeling i could right you a book on growing and equipment if I personally try to answer your thread, No offence, Im sure someone may come along and say it all in one sentence, All the best dude, GBK

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GBK For This Useful Post:

supaflyrob (17-04-12)

Thanks

no offence taken amigo, and thanks for your help buddy, stay cool like the fonze!

Thanks

could anybody recommend a good book for a beginner with zilch experience? like growing cannabis for dummies?? lol peace amigos!!

Broon_Troot Guest

you dont need a book man, not now your a member of THCT. have a read through the novice section, indoor section or the stealth and small grow section theres a wealth of knowledge there! all you`ll ever need

gd luck buddy

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Broon_Troot For This Useful Post:

supaflyrob (17-04-12)

Thanks

thanks scobie amigo!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,999 Times

You could try the Marijuana Growers Bible for starters (can be downloaded as pdf) and have a look at this overgrow link for a good intro

First time in though, go for a 7-8week flowering strain and keep it simple

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Goodbuddy For This Useful Post:

supaflyrob (17-04-12)

Broon_Troot Guest

no worries

trust me with all the knowledge on this site you`ll be up and running in no time at all !

have a browse through this section 1st https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...Novice-Section

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Broon_Troot For This Useful Post:

supaflyrob (17-04-12)

Thanks

thanks amigos for your help, much appreciated!!

Thanks

for one plant jus keep it simple mate my advice is to start on a tough strand so u learn fast and then any others ya get in future will be easy i started growin jack herar which is a tough one to grow but i kept it simple i started with a cutting as it saves a shit load of time jus make sure its a good one, i potted it in coco soil and fed it from the bottom by sitting the pot in a tray and puttin my treated water in the bottom so the roots grow downwards u shud also put a little bit of water on the top to stop ya top soil gettin dry n causin pests lol for one plant u wont need any stronger than a 400w light n plug a fan in on a low setting to blow over the top of ur plant between the tip of the plant and the light this will make the plant strong in structure and stop the light from scorching the plantif u get it from a cutting feed it about 2 pints every 2 days for the fist couple of week then hit it hard wi a and b for next 2 or 3 weeks before u put it in bud

16. The Following User Says Thank You to tommyboy For This Useful Post:

supaflyrob (27-04-12)