Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The best and worst case guesses???

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,723 Times

Default The best and worst case guesses???

Hi

First off please do not go mad about guessing as I know that is what it is, but I have a mate who thinks you get exactly what it says on the seed packs so like a kilo from the following.

4 high yielding strains in 2.4-1.2-2m grow tent grown under 2x600hps in a wilma setup with good nutes etc.

Any more info needed for a guestimate at lowest possible dry yield obviously not 0 and highest from this?

Cheers

Icon Guest

Would you be happy at between 20 and 40 oz you could do more with a scrog and a bit of dedication but if you just leave them to it and dont do much then it will be nearer 20 obviously that is not allowing for serious fuck ups

About as near as I would like to guess but it will be what it will be and then after all is said and done it will vary on how well you dry it and cure it that will be perhaps another 10 to 15% difference depending on how you like it or if you wanna kid your self a little

ATB
    Icon

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Icon For This Useful Post:

L (18-04-12)

Thanks

Thanks icon dude that was near enough what I would have guessed as well. My mate wants to get setup and for me to do the work for him. But I do not think I want to though as there is no way I could get him a kg from that setup........ So I guess I want to know how to say no to him?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,112 Times

Bobby Digital Guest

1 million grams...

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bobby Digital For This Useful Post:

Mr Swilly (18-04-12), psychocannanaut (18-04-12), The Lost Soul (18-04-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,968 Times

35,714.2857 ounces or 1 million grams.
    booya

9. The Following User Says Thank You to The Lost Soul For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,985 Times

This is a great statment to live by IMO - Plants grow poorly above 75F and below 55F Precise controll of temperature and humidity are essential to rapid, healthy growth.Plants have 5 basic needs,Air 20%,Light 20% ,Water 20%.Nutrients 20% & Grow medium,20% each accounts for 20% of a plants ability to grow to its maximum potential,If only one of the needs arrives at 15% all growth is impaired equally(15% x 5 = 75%) If two or more of the basic needs are not meet,growth slows quickly,Even with the best systems and nutrients money can buy,in a garden where relative-air humidity is 80% when it should be 50% Growth will be limited. No nutrients or lights will make a difference if you dont get these elements of you grow right ?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to GBK For This Useful Post:

Sonofdust (20-04-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Lost Soul View Post
    35,714.2857 ounces or 1 million grams.
    booya
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Digital View Post
    1 million grams...

Not helpfull guys........

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to L For This Useful Post:

The Lost Soul (18-04-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stimpy View Post
    tell him to read this forum
    Yeh man I think that is the only way I can get him to see the reality of the matter. If I can get him on here.....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GreenBuddhaKush View Post
    This is a great statment to live by IMO - Plants grow poorly above 75F and below 55F Precise controll of temperature and humidity are essential to rapid, healthy growth.Plants have 5 basic needs,Air 20%,Light 20% ,Water 20%.Nutrients 20% & Grow medium,20% each accounts for 20% of a plants ability to grow to its maximum potential,If only one of the needs arrives at 15% all growth is impaired equally(15% x 5 = 75%) If two or more of the basic needs are not meet,growth slows quickly,Even with the best systems and nutrients money can buy,in a garden where relative-air humidity is 80% when it should be 50% Growth will be limited. No nutrients or lights will make a difference if you dont get these elements of you grow right ?

This is what I have tried to explain. That even if we had unlimited funds and we were the most experienced growers on the planet it is still very hard to achieve maximum yield. But he does not seem to get it :/

16. The Following User Says Thank You to L For This Useful Post:

GBK (18-04-12)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast