Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: home made smoking contraptions ....

nuube Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Long John Silverhaze View Post
    instant pipe...... a pin nuube? where would you find a pin in an emergency?
    just snap the ring pull in half into a point and no pin required. i can go from redbull tin to full functioning pipe in under 45 seconds with no tools
    lol us irish are so creative.
    I used to wear a badge for just such an occasion Would be considered a bit out of date now I suppose. It was a wee metal CND sign.

The pins were used at home when the last skin was accidently ripped in half as you tried to roll a J stoned.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nuube For This Useful Post:

Grandad (19-04-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,844 Times

Quote Originally Posted by needsmust View Post
    Using plastic bottles gives off toxins, btw. Not the buzz I look for. (says she who has sucked a tampon tube)
    If needsmust

I just used to build my own bongs out of jamjars etc, my Hellmans bong sent many a shit talker pale lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3