Thread: Does anyone know what is the best nutes or additive for making buds BIIIIIGGGGG:)??

Thanks

Default Answered: Does anyone know what is the best nutes or additive for making buds BIIIIIGGGGG:)??

hello to all of my extended thc family i have been growing for about a year now and i actually have a few of those grows on this forum in diary section so i understand the basics but i am sure there is something i can use to make my buds bigger i am currently using botanicare brand nutes for grow and flowering so i would like anyone with knowledge or experience in the subject to leave any and all suggestions to help in the matter thanks for all that stop by and leave any feedback

2. "The best pond for pound additive I have ever found is micorrhizae, followed by trichaderma, followed by loadsa light, followed by learning as much about growing as I possibly can followed by Overdrive and then CO2. If cost is no object, sealed room with CO2.

I have said before on these pages, I am a bit of an additive junkie, if its in a shiney bottle making wild claims about buds/plants, chances are I will have tried it. The thing is, if you get your environment correct, temps, humidity, light etc, it is only then you will know if what you are adding is making any difference.
    W"

Notorious WD Guest

I personally like Bud XL and pk13/14, used in conjunction with Canna A and B and it works a treat

Thanks

i also use the canna a and b but i like to use BUD BLOOD in the first week to ten days of bud cycle aswell as the pk13/14 which u use from the start of week 6, bud blood gives em an increased dose of potassium n everything else they need to make a large boost in the early stages but dont over do your dosae coz if u get it wrong it will make ur buds too big and too dence to survive if ur temp and humidity aint perfect but if u get it right i think u will be very pleased with the outcome

Thanks

an external co2 supply makes a huge difference as well in size (only in size, not in thc)

Posted with Mary's Diary

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,305 Times
    Provided Answers: 581

The best pond for pound additive I have ever found is micorrhizae, followed by trichaderma, followed by loadsa light, followed by learning as much about growing as I possibly can followed by Overdrive and then CO2. If cost is no object, sealed room with CO2.

I have said before on these pages, I am a bit of an additive junkie, if its in a shiney bottle making wild claims about buds/plants, chances are I will have tried it. The thing is, if you get your environment correct, temps, humidity, light etc, it is only then you will know if what you are adding is making any difference.
    W
    Any suggestions are opinion only. I get some right, I get some wrong but I always try to help.

How I set up my space?
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069133241
    Woody's cloning method
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069133290
    Woody's germinating guide
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069199806

robisace Guest

House and garden,
    Bud Xl, Top booster and Shooting powder,,,, Cant go wrong with that. Dont go mad with the shooting powder though as its got some poke. Have a look at the US website,, They have a very good nute calc.