Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: can someone tell me how this pully works.

Thanks

Iya pal,
    I use these and they did my head in a 1st.
    But do as Forest said and they work!
    Hook 1 end and tie the other, and use the screw in the middle to adjust your height.... Sorted!

Icon Guest

Yea they need to be screwed pretty tight to hold any load

Talpa Guest

I got these and I've even had my sealed reflector on there.

I did decide it didn't look to safe so I used chain. But i've never had problems with my EZ rollers. Presume they must be originals then?

Thanks

The easy rollers are good providing you set them up right.

You need to attach the plastic bit with the hole in to your shade and then tie the string bit up above to whatever your hanging it from then loosen the wing nuts slightly to lower your shade then nip em up when its at desired height. If you want to raise it after that it will do so without loosening the wingnuts off but if you wanna lower it again you have to loosen them again etc etc.

Mine have cracked but i think that was with overtightening the wingnuts.

I will buy some more cos i thing they are good once you know how to use em'

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2