Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: can someone tell me how this pully works.

Thanks

Default can someone tell me how this pully works.

Ok so I got this whole light setup but it did not come with directions. I can unscrew the metal part to loosen the string to pull it down. But when I twist it back it will not lock. I have no Idea how to lock it. Can someone please help.

wah wah Guest

..if your light/reflector is too heavy they won,t hold it...had the same prob....get some rope ratchet hangers..or chains/straps,

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,068 Times

Wah Wah is right same here but its not that its too heavey its the light and shade aren't heavy enough to hold it down from retracting. Most shade light combinations are too light in weight for those stupid things lol. As stated get some good old chain. Peace.

Thanks

i had the same problem and got rope pully but i can add some weight

Posted with Mary's Diary
    EVERYTHING I POST IS FICTITIOUS AND ALL IMAGES ARE FROM THE INTERNET TO BE USED FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. IN NO WAY SHOULD WHAT I SAY OR POST BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. IT IS ALL HYPOTHETICAL SCENARIOS AND SITUATIONS TO HELP THOSE THAT CAN LEGALLY CULTIVATE MARIJUANA.

Thanks

it pulls down but it does not lock

Thanks

yep had the same problem there shit the rope ratchet ones much better.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,317 Times

get rope ratchets they are so much better the real ez rollers are ok but the copys are shit

Easy Guest

U might need another pully , ur light might be too heavy.
    I use a parabolic shade which are very heavy an i use 2 pullys .

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,317 Times

put the light on the plastic ring not the string , then you use the wingnut to adjust it it will hold a light weight shade just loosen the wing nut, if you want it heavyer tighten the wing nut it takes a few inches before it locks

if you have a heavy shade screw the wingnut tightly and it will lock then

Thanks

Hi mate. I found they was also shite for hanging the reflector, but they are perfect to hang your clip on fans from
    Get your self a length of chain to hang them up and a couple of hiking clips (like these)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast