Thread: Help with light situation

Thanks

Default Answered: Help with light situation

Alright so me and my buddy are getting ready to grow a plant. We are only going to grow 1 and it's ak47. We're kind of clueless on what type of light to get for one plant. Could we use maybe a 150w hps for the whole grow ? Or maybe a 90w UFO led for the whole grow? Any suggestions would be awesome!

2. "
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkorn19 View Post
    Alright so me and my buddy are getting ready to grow a plant. We are only going to grow 1 and it's ak47. We're kind of clueless on what type of light to get for one plant. Could we use maybe a 150w hps for the whole grow ? Or maybe a 90w UFO led for the whole grow? Any suggestions would be awesome!
    you can use the hps for the hole grow 150w hps one be great for one plant."

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jkorn19 View Post
    you can use the hps for the hole grow 150w hps one be great for one plant.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,209 Times
    Provided Answers: 3

Depends on the size of the place ur gonna be growin in dude! If its kinda small i'd go with a 250w cfl or a 125w cfl if its really small. Heats gonna be ur issue over what light to use.

Measurements of the space will be good! I have a cab i built thats 50 x 50 cm's & 110cm's tall & i have (had, it blew last night lol) a 250w blue cfl & ive now put it into flower with a 125w red cfl with two lil 40w candle shape bulbs to give a lil extra light. My temps r 27oc with lights on which is manageable but if ur space is too hot without a fan ur plant won't cope!

Check my diary link in my signature under th pink writing & look at my pictures for ideas of size!

Cheers
    My First Grow! Jack Flash #5 Under CFL
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-CFL-Diary#top

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,178 Times
    Provided Answers: 49

Space/ventilation dependent I'd go with the hps...