Thread: cross breeding big devil wirh jock horror

Thanks

Default cross breeding big devil wirh jock horror

hi< just wondering if u can cross breed the Big Devil AUTO (Sweet Seeds) with Jock Horror AUTO (Nirvana). ima use ionic silver and spray these lady's, get the pollen. 2 weeks later ima pollinate 1 big devil and 1 jock horror, and if i have any left over pollen use that to cross the two. so this way im getting fem seeds. and hopefully create a good hybrid

ME SMOKEM Guest

sure you can ..sounds like a good project..good luck...peace

Thanks

go for it, if If I had the space and time big devil would be first on my auto cross list
    "Love the Life you Live, Live the Life you Love" - Bob Marley

Chefchaouen Morocco
    Easy Sativa guerilla grow 2011
    Female Seeds C99 grow
    2012 Purple Maroc grow

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,794 Times

Sounds like a real nice mix and a fine project,best of success to you.Hope it all works out for you,I am interested in autos big time,I killed the only one I ever had ,it was a freebie critical.
    My first Stealthbox Grow: White Widow and mystery strain free seeds https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ry-first-Diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...WWxVortex-Comp

Grow #2 HashPassion x LoveTrain,POGK, and OrangeHaze StealthBox CFLs:https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069151587

Deep underground in my secret nuclear bunker.
    Thanks

It will work ok if you've made the collidal silver yourself as the health shop versions don't contain a high enough PPM to produce feminized pollen.
    Plant a Seed
    ........&........
    Free the Weed

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showg.../500/ppuser/11

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,327 Times

breeding canna baffles me everytime i read about it lol

my stoner mind just doesnt want to make any sense of it thats how av just left the breeding idea alone. wouldnt mind giving it a bash one day in future to cross my 2 fav
    ..Time Is Neva Wasted When Your Wasted All The Time..

Dont Forget To Vote In Plant Of The Month

blue-c's-black-rose-x-lemon stinky...finished dec 2012

Stoner's live stoner's die fuck the world lets get high!! pots a plant it grows in the ground
    if god didn't like it it wouldn't be around. so pack a bowl party hard and rock and roll
    to all you prep's who think your cool FUCK YOU!!! bitches stoner's rule

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,163 Times

Quote Originally Posted by blue cheese View Post
    breeding canna baffles me everytime i read about it lol

my stoner mind just doesnt want to make any sense of it thats how av just left the breeding idea alone. wouldnt mind giving it a bash one day in future to cross my 2 fav

Once you get the hang of it, it's not too hard, a great thing to do and makes growing much more interesting.