Thread: im getting yellow leaves is this normal how do i fix it

Thanks

Default Answered: im getting yellow leaves is this normal how do i fix it

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20120425-00368.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	105873Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20120425-00370.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	105872Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20120425-00369.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	105871 i have pics here for u to tell me what you think and how i can correct this im on beginning week 6 growing blue cheese i need a little bit of advice

2. "what medium are you using??
    What/how often are you feeding them?
    What light are you using?

yellowing is a sign of nitrogen deficiency, i have not grown the blue cheese but know its an 8-10 week flowering period. Flowering plants tend to show nitrogen deficiency in the later stages of flowering, and it is quite natural for it to do so. do not pull the leaves off as the plant will be taking starch and sugars from the leaf. to me they look reasonably healthy, even your yellow leaves are yellowing in a healthy fashion (if that makes sense) If you can answer the above questions it'll be easier to know whats going on.
    Blue cheese is a popular strain and many on here have grown it, hang around for one of them to give you some advice before acting. i might be talking shit as i've no experience with this strain"

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,317 Times
    Provided Answers: 40

feed ?
    ph?
    temps?
    etc
    info bro is whats needed

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,882 Times
    Provided Answers: 187

What lamp are you using? If it's HPS then get some blue light in there. Plants require blue wavelengths to make chlorophyll.

If you already have sufficient blue wavelengths then it's likely to be either a pH or feeding issue, which I'll leave to others to sort out.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymiss For This Useful Post:

GBK (25-04-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,679 Times
    Provided Answers: 3

what medium are you using??
    What/how often are you feeding them?
    What light are you using?

yellowing is a sign of nitrogen deficiency, i have not grown the blue cheese but know its an 8-10 week flowering period. Flowering plants tend to show nitrogen deficiency in the later stages of flowering, and it is quite natural for it to do so. do not pull the leaves off as the plant will be taking starch and sugars from the leaf. to me they look reasonably healthy, even your yellow leaves are yellowing in a healthy fashion (if that makes sense) If you can answer the above questions it'll be easier to know whats going on.
    Blue cheese is a popular strain and many on here have grown it, hang around for one of them to give you some advice before acting. i might be talking shit as i've no experience with this strain

Thanks

temps 25 degrees with the light on and 19 degreess off and humidty is like 48 but 2 weeks ago i had alot of humidty problems it ent up 2 87percent which is not cool i got more fans and a dehumidifier and now its cool

Thanks

Default quick question about plants hermieing

my mates growing blue cheese like me but one of hes plants looked odd and ive confirmed it hermied but hes still got annother 5 plants in there hes on week 6 is it safe to keep growing with the others or is this a problem and this is big buddah seeds blue cheese

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,985 Times
    Provided Answers: 59

Quote Originally Posted by skillian View Post
    my mates growing blue cheese like me but one of hes plants looked odd and ive confirmed it hermied but hes still got annother 5 plants in there hes on week 6 is it safe to keep growing with the others or is this a problem and this is big buddah seeds blue cheese
    I did answer your other thread, Get it out,GBK

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by skillian View Post
    If there not showing sign's of hemmie i can see why not just keep them going. did the first hemmie shoot his muck or did you's take him out all togeter. but take the hemmie out anyway
    Last edited by LBN; 25-04-12 at 05:07 PM.

Thanks

my mates one weve just taken the hermie one out do u think he has anything to worry about with the rest of his plants and yh my grow im using 2 600w hps me and my mate has the same set up but 1 of his plants hermied

12. Default

if any of the balls on the hemmie where open i'd say its after spreding. i was growing the same strain for a good while and one in my last grow must of hemmied because i found a few seeds in the middle of my bud, about 50 seeds just on one plant and the other 3 plants where grand, but the seeds where all small and lite green so they were't growing long.

the only thing i could find that fucked it up was a bit of tape i had over a little red light on a lecky lead had fell off just beside the bud that hemmied, so i think it was the little red light that done it. but it was'nt that bad to smoke just a bit weeker than the rest. keep a good eye on them and if u see balls just pull them off.
    good luck mate, i hope there all right.