Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ph

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,819 Times

Default ph

ive only just got a ph pen tested my feed its at 2.1 obviously thats too low will this have lasting affects or kill it off obviously ive srted the ph out now but its lights out n dnt want to go in got bout 2hrs left wats the best thing to do
    Last edited by rapid7; 27-04-12 at 01:59 PM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,463 Times

your ph is 2.1? shit thats low. best get plenty of phed water ready cos they gonna need a flush through man.
    hydro or soil?

Thanks

coco mate how much water mate done some feed up like there only small aswell shall i doo it with nute mix mate my lights on 18/6 would it mater if i put lights on an hr early
    Last edited by rapid7; 27-04-12 at 02:20 PM.

Thanks

if they are small and in small pots your laughing mate.
    2/3 times the pots size of water so a 1l pot wants 3L of water ran through it.
    id add a light feed to it yes.
    Last edited by VMAX; 27-04-12 at 02:22 PM. Reason: ps, your ph wants to be 5.8ish

Thanks

i thought it was mate never again will i use them testin kits lowest it goes to is 6 on mine so was fucked guna give em some water in bit put lights on now its an hr befor they suposed to come on it wnt send em daft wiil it mate

Thanks

na, they be sweet with the light. your worry is getting the ph back up.
    after the flush just make sure the ph is right that goes in the pot, feed daily and it they will love you for it.
    goodluck.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,245 Times

pH or e.c.?
    Grandad's 40 ounces the easy way(2 plants) critical & ice (aqua farm scrogging)https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...tical-and-ice)
    Beginners guide to aqua/water farming with DWC upgrade https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Water-farming
    critical and white diesel rdwc https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...Diesel)/page23

FORUM RULES............ please read https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts!

Thanks

ph mate i no im brand new to this but looked yellow with the kit so took it at round 6 good job got a pen today or would have defntly killed em off ye its bang on 5.8 now just gunna flush till it comes back out at 5.8ish snd bout right

Thanks

ive just flushed now with nute mix n gave em 3x wat i normaly do is that rite

Thanks

well just noticed i have a few defs p by the look of it does it take time to show as the ph is sound now i think it was because it was at 2,1 for the first week

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast