Thread: DIY cheap small prop/veg led panal

Thanks

Default DIY cheap small prop/veg led panal

Hi anyone interested in a veg led panal which i made last week mainly out of stuff kickin around?

Parts = 20 1w deep blue leds 10 1w blue leds resistors,old car amp,couple of fans and a old laptop charger

Thanks

I would be interested in how to I have been reading about making DIY panels. Have you tested yours? like what sort of grow speeds are you getting can you make any comparisons?

I was actually looking at the larger 3Watt LED's avalible on some websites but I would be unsure of the colours to buy etc for any results I will look into this some more on my own but if you can post anything up that would be helpful.