Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Social Anxiety?

Thanks

Default Social Anxiety?

Hi everyone I suffer from Social Anxiety disorder (S.A.D) where I feel everyone watching me and I can't talk properly like start mumbling sometimes? Whats the best strain you can recommend for anxiety? What wuold you recommend ingesting, smoking or vaping? thanks in advance guys

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,794 Times

Sativas work well for mine,also "Berry" strains,Ive heard strawberry cough was very good for anxiety,I have some hashberry and I like it. Mine is very severe so I know what your going thru,good luck finding what works for you.
    My first Stealthbox Grow: White Widow and mystery strain free seeds https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ry-first-Diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...WWxVortex-Comp

Grow #2 HashPassion x LoveTrain,POGK, and OrangeHaze StealthBox CFLs:https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069151587

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 420Boss For This Useful Post:

Ganja_man (02-05-12), WhiteWidows (22-11-12)

Thanks

In my experience, neither sativa or indica are well suited on their own. A well mixed hybrid (50/50 or 60/40) tends to have a much more beneficial effect for me. The best strain I have smoked for anxiety would be sour og, with more indica dominant hybrids also having a good effect (but not as happy and "up") like master kush, pre-98 bubba, pretty much anything that has afghani genes mixed with a euphoric sativa. I would assume some of the skunk strains would have similar effect based on their crossings, but have not sampled for myself.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SeanTheLight For This Useful Post:

Ganja_man (02-05-12), WhiteWidows (22-11-12), _Whisperer (16-11-12)

Thanks

Thanks guys good to know I am not alone... My anxiety is pretty bad at times too and some strains definately make it worse...Its so stupid like I know im worrying for no reason like in my head...I try becoming more aware when I do get anxious like watch my thoughts n body sensations as a third person that help slow down my anxiety...
    I smoked super lemon haze once and felt amazing ... I think I will that and a kush and maybe strawberry cough .... thanks guys im feeling happier now coz u replied and know im not alone cheers

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ganja_man For This Useful Post:

Goodbuddy (18-07-12), Grub (17-07-12), Indica Daze (17-07-12)

Thanks

Sean hit the nail on the head.

BB Cheese, cream caramel and NL no1 help my Social Anxiety.

I could barely leave my house before i found this medicine and just got citalopram or whatever from docs. Side effects were heightened anxiety fot a few weeks errrrrm no thanks.
    Last edited by Indica Daze; 17-07-12 at 08:36 AM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,999 Times

Social Anxiety Disorder, isn't that a fancy way of saying your a bit shy Because that is easily resolved.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Goodbuddy For This Useful Post:

Trailslayer (17-07-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by goodbuddy View Post
    Social Anxiety Disorder, isn't that a fancy way of saying your a bit shy Because that is easily resolved.
    No. Not at all. Imagine being completely frozen with fear scared out of your wits to the point you sweat, panic, blush and feel like you're going to explode. It's a condition of where someone feels this way in social situations and in public etc.
    Everyone has it to an extent unless you're really confident. Public speaking for example is a thing that most people are not fond of but someone with SAD this is a complete nightmare.
    Like any fear the only real way to overcome it is to force your self into these situations so you reprogram your brain into feeling ok in the situations you run from as they're not rational feelings.
    A lot of people with SAD will resort to alcohol and other drugs to use a crutch to feel relaxed in situations that panic them, doing this results in making the problem worse and you end up in a viscous circle. It's a horrible condition that you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy as it's something that can make your life a living hell.......
    OOOOO my fingers are sooo sticky.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to goochy For This Useful Post:

_Whisperer (16-11-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,999 Times

Quote Originally Posted by goochy View Post
    ....the only real way to overcome it is to force your self into these situations so you reprogram your brain into feeling ok in the situations you run from as they're not rational feelings..........
    Like I said, no meds req'd

Thanks

Goodbuddy mate - It's a mental illness, bloody hard to just snap out of it. I have OCD and I'm guessing you would tell me to just stop? lol

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to white widow For This Useful Post:

Aqua (19-07-12), Goodbuddy (17-07-12), psychocannanaut (17-07-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,463 Times

Ive found a small nibble of my bubble hash works wonders for mine.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast