Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Social Anxiety?

Thanks

I have mild social anxiety, it was MUCH worse when I was younger, took a little reprogramming.

Sativas can give people with SAD panic attacks.. I used to get them, total mind fuck!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sivadavi For This Useful Post:

DrGreen (19-07-12)

Thanks

Now after saying that.. It may be what helped me get better.. I had enough anxiety attacks I got used to them, was able to talk myself out, and realized how psychological it all was

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sivadavi For This Useful Post:

DrGreen (19-07-12), Ganja_man (26-08-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,381 Times

Panic...weed calms ya down..relaxant a heal, its awesome, watch that video dude it rocks cbd seeds do anxiety cbd strain mate try it I've heard its gods gift ant is cheap as feel. Pm hillbilly about it he helped make these in someways

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,999 Times

Pharma or Canna, they can only mask the deep issues with severe anxiety.

And at the end of the day Bob probably had it right........ :big-joint:

Attachment 123193

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DrGreen View Post
    msorry mrs willy but id liek to say thats bull shit

y advice as a bipolar manic i get s.a.d alott i find when depressed i use sativas and anxiety i use an indica, down and ups,

depression bluieberry is prescribed, dj shorts is a good one, and anxiety is minimal with it,

also if ya wana go to docs... its a sleeper but amatriptaline is the best ive had, it can almost zombie you if ya take enough, but damn nothing bothers ya.

i find cannabis to be best but i also find that eatin it doesnt give the paranoia asmuch and the high is more relaxed, as when it passes the gut is changes from delta 9 thc to delta sumin els 11 or sumin stronger and longer lasting,

pm me if ya want m8

cannabis is a cure for everything is not the world, run from the cure and also YOUTUBE ''AFN RICK SIMPSON'' then comment back.... without watching this you cant say anything anxiety best cure is cannabisfull stop

Just wanted to say thanks for sharing your problems and knowledge. I'm completely new to growing weed and have only done a small bit of research on the subject. I sufferr from depression with psychosis on and off, also agrophobia, and for some reason i dont know if its the depression or the meds but i can only read a few sentences at a time before my brain feels like its over loaded and cant take anymore in.

Your post has given me hope and made me not feel so alone so thank you

Hillbilly Guest

My wife has PTSD, and anxiety any time she has to go out. I know she doesn't like any high Sativa strains, also to strong of a strain can give her trouble. She likes a mix of Indica x Sativa but not too strong. Many strains will work well for you mostly look for strains that are said to relax. Most Kush crosses do relax and would think Black widow, ( white widow ) would be very good. as well as the Mazar's She didn't like CBD as it keeps her mind going and that' what she doesn't want she wants it to shut off. The good thing about CBD is it doesn't shut down the mind but gives a good mood feeling, but it isn't for everyone. Just have to try different strains till you find one or three you like and then stick with it.

Thanks

Hi Ganja man,
    To deal with your social anxiety better consult your doctor and follow doctor's advice if the doctor prescribes medication to treat your social anxiety. Go through a cognitive behavioral therapy and taking deep cleansing breaths are effective in curing social anxiety. Using targeted mental exercises are also helpful in dealing with social anxiety.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,524 Times

I suffer from anxiety, I am very erratic and do stuff i'd prefer not to do, that worsens it, I can go out to work feeling anxious because I might have said or done something the day before, everything worsens with age.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3