Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: tip of leaves yellowing on the new growth at he top

Thanks

Default tip of leaves yellowing on the new growth at he top

tip of leaves yellowing on the new growth at he top can anyone tell me what causes this thx

Yeti Sports Pentathlon Champion! Apples Champion! Chicken Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,828 Times

could be many things..too much water/too much nutes... bit more info mate please

Looking for New Pastures

Thanks

its not to much water or nutes cos i dont really use much only when ther need it i think it has something to do with heat or the light its 29 degrees sometimes im using a 600w hps light in my 1.2 metre tent ther are autoflowering plants northern lights never had this problem before its just the tips off the leaves

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,985 Times

Still a picture will be better than any discription you can give, as up2 said, More info, What netruents,soil,Humidity,temps and so on,GBK

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,011 Times

Quote Originally Posted by growpaul View Post
    its not to much water or nutes cos i dont really use much only when ther need it i think it has something to do with heat or the light its 29 degrees sometimes im using a 600w hps light in my 1.2 metre tent ther are autoflowering plants northern lights never had this problem before its just the tips off the leaves
    First off, like the guys said - pics would be better.

Your saying it's not the watering...So your watering with water that's been sat for 24ish hrs, at room temp and it's Ph checked? Also are you watering only once the soil has dried out enough to shrink in the pot?
    If yes then ok..next...
    Not the nutes...so if you've given nutes you gave a 1/4 - 1/2 dose and then waited a few days for a reaction, you also went water, water, feed?
    If yes then ok..next...
    The heat...29* won't have an adverse effect on your plants if it's consistent through the grow and your humidity and airflow is good - if your running a 600 in a 1.2 tent your using a 6" plus exhaust and an active intake right? Can you put your hand over the plants without it feeling hot? Do you have an internal fan shifting air around?
    If yes then ok..next...
    Can you check your Ph? If so do it, if not get a meter. You can have the best feed in the world and a spot on set up, but if your Ph is wrong it won't matter what you do as the plant just won't be happy. Symptoms that lok like overwatering, underwatering, a def, an overdose can usually be resolved with good Ph.

Sometimes new growth just is limey green/ yellow - it's just new growth. Perhaps your over analysing?
    I'm rambling....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Bloom For This Useful Post:

Sketchy (15-04-16)

Thanks

ill post pics a bit later to see wot u think.plus i like rambling. u make sense

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,859 Times

you can,t say its not nutes as soil can be too hot for plants sometimes, sounds like a classic over feeding but pics is the best way to get your correct answer

Thanks

Default yellowing tips on new growth

here are my pics of yellowing leaves
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1724.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	107356   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1728.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	99.5 KB 
ID:	107357   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1726.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	107358   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1727.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	100.1 KB 
ID:	107359  

Thanks

these are my autoflower northern lights just starting to bud under a 600w hps in canna soil using canna terra for veg and canna flores for budding ive got a 4 inch carbon filter with a 4 inch fan in a 1.2 metre tent 1.8 metre high i have my humidity between 50 to 60 temps are aroun 27 to 29 degress hope u like and can help me out with my yellowing tips on new growth only wich i find strange

Thanks

Hi friend You should find the Plant Abuse Chart somewhere on here that contains images of the plant nute deficiancy problems. That may be the case.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast