Thread: decent commercial hash does it exist?

Thanks

Default decent commercial hash does it exist?

im from e anglia all i can get my hands on is passable soap bar maybe pollen but its not the best anyone know of better?

Talpa Guest

Your on the wrong forum dude, percy growers only.

for talking dealing.

But to answer your question, since the afghan war, any hash is hard to find. It's mainly green or shit soap bar like you said.

Thanks

im not asking for suppliers or anything (although it may of sounded that way)....i just like to keep my finger on the pulse as it were lol.......its just i have fond memories of nice hash,i dont grow enough to make my own and cant afford a trip to the dam im aware of the silk road rout but thats all cobblers imo..........thanks for the info,could the war disrupt it that bad though?if money's to be made theres always a way!

Talpa Guest

IMO most of the hash and opium fields have now been taken over. Hash finds its way to other sources.

Thanks

is it just the uk that suffers from poor hash? or is it more widespread?

Thanks

EU and UK mainly their is nobody daft enuff in the world to waste time importing it for their Kids to buy it...

If them kids would only relise, then the dealers of that tripe would have no customers.

Thanks

Yeah Cunts mixing the pollen bars when they get here, say 10 bars of soap from 1 bar of pollen (pollum correct name).
    Dont smoke that soap shit, you can find pollum bars on the street nice and soft fluffs nicely or that shitty slate hash that people try passing off as pollen (it has a nice smell but weak as fuck), Very rare you will come across real hash like bubble unless its home made or passed on privately by a friend.

Grow your own Make your own ;D
    Happy days...