Thread: flowering from cuttings

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks

Default flowering from cuttings

just started propogating a lemon haze feminised seed. thinking about keeping it as a mother under a 125w blue cfl in a small seperate cupboard, i have a bigger grow cupboard 80cm x 100cm x 150cm high with a 300w red CFL in a parabolic reflector.

wondering if it is possible to go 12/12 with lemon haze once cuttings have rooted? is this strain any good for flowering straight away, grow maybe 4 at a time? or do you think it would be better to keep the mother and just veg a while then flower 1 plant at a time under a scrog?

any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

It will work but you will get a crappy yield

If I were you I would veg for at least a week or 2 , then switch over.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to spooky For This Useful Post:

jackthelad (04-05-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,250 Times

hi jack the lad most hazes can be put on 12/12 from the off so what your saying sounds feasible.all the best
    grow mango haze.and save a fortune on nutrients.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bud_alzir For This Useful Post:

jackthelad (04-05-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,317 Times

yes it poss to flower from rooted clones but make them to small and its a bit of a waste of time , rooted clones give you a bud on a stick type plant

if you look at the link in my sig the micro grow that is finished you will get some idea of what you can do with clones , a bit of veg time is defo worth while imo

the other micro link in my sig id training them to keep them small bit have multi heads and less plant numbers

diary's are you best source of info

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Forest For This Useful Post:

jackthelad (04-05-12)

Thanks

cheers for the replies guys. reckon i will just veg them for a week or 2 then. just a pain having to switch the lamp as my 300w cfl uses a larger size screw socket than the 125w cfl and its a bugger to change on the parabolic. guess will just have to explain the misses that its essential i buy another parabolic!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,250 Times

hi jack the lad i know sensi seeds nl#5x haze is recommended to flower clones once rooted.as does mr nice seeds mango haze or 12/12 from seed.it/they should finish roughly a metre high so you do have room for a short veg period imo.all the best ps i never took pot height into consideration there^

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bud_alzir For This Useful Post:

jackthelad (04-05-12)

paulie.sharkbreath Guest

I grew super lemon haze cutting and i only vegged it for one week and the yeild was around 15gr so yeah i would veg it m8 best weed i ever smoked tho lol lemon haze my fav

12. The Following User Says Thank You to paulie.sharkbreath For This Useful Post:

jackthelad (04-05-12)

Thanks

well its been about a week since i put the 1 fem lemon haze seed i had in wet kitchen towel and it still hasnt cracked.....got this as a free seed when i ordered my lowryders, so thinking its a dud one. stuck it in a root riot propogation cube anyways will leave it and see if anything happens. in mean time i have 2 normal big bud seeds which im gunna attempt to germinate. have them sitting in water atm, will wet kitchen towel them once they sink. fingers crossed that these 2 seeds germinate and atleast 1 of them is a female:P