Thread: Taking clones in flower?

Thanks

Default Taking clones in flower?

I've just read that thread on taking cuttings at harvest time and it's just made me question my cuttings. On that thread people are saying you can take cuttings at harvest, bring them up and then take the cuttings off those to grow. Is this the same for cuttings taken 3-5 weeks in to flower as that's what I've just been given. And was told that they just go back into veg and to just grow them as normal. Any ideas peoples? FF

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,859 Times

yea thats right, as long as the light is on at least 18 hours then the plant will revert back to veg

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Murdock For This Useful Post:

funnyfanny (03-05-12)

Thanks

Cool, they're on 24/7, thanks.

Yeti Sports Pentathlon Champion! Apples Champion! Chicken Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,828 Times

it's fine well into bud but will take a bit longer to root ..any veg times is ok..some do 24/0 but I prefer 20/4.. with plenty of humidity

Looking for New Pastures

Icon Guest

And be patient it may be 4 weeks before you notice any serious growth and even that may well look a little strange so be patient

ATB
    Icon

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Icon For This Useful Post:

psychocannanaut (04-05-12)