Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Aero-Pot, Aeroponics Portable Propagator Grow System

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 1

Yeah mate, ditch the rockwool.i feckin hate it can easily be overwatered.
    Peat pellets first, great starting media.
    Then mesh pots and hydroton.
    Just leave them in the mesh pots and put them into your next system. Pulling the young plant out will only damage the roots and stress it.
    Ive seen strong roots split the net pots, they will not restrict the plant!

Thanks

Sorry for the double post, could a mod please remove it?

Thanks

Here's my wee home made yoke!

Best thing budweiser ever made!

The pump and sprinkler.

With the pump on, look closely you can see the spray.

I need to make a new top, that ones getting a bit rough!

This costs less than £20 and gives great results.

Wtf goes on when uploading pics, only sometimes i get a full size pic most of the time a thumbnail and linked image!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Fringe View Post
    I have a 12 pot one I use for clones.
    Only had it 6 months, but so far have had 100% success, no yellowing and they are ready in 7-8 days.

I am using it (as per instructions) to germ some beans as we speak, it's the first time I have tried it this way, but I am that impressed with how the clones responded that I am pretty sure it'll do a good job with the seeds.

I have them in root riots in it, & already I can tell its keeping them a lot moister, with less attention, than any other way I have tried.

TF
    Hi mate I've bought one myself and in the instructions it says to use clay pebbles but I couldn't get the clones stable in them so used soil plugs, they fit perfectly in the pots and the clones are set well my only concern is that the soil is saturated and really wet is this going to effect the clones rooting? How do you go about it?
    *Disclaimer: I do not know anything about Cannabis and Cannabis Growing. Anything Said is Made up Fiction and All images Posted are available freely on the internet. This is a Public Computer. This Forum Is used as a Fantasy World and anything said is not true about myself or anyone i know*

Icon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by secretloftgarden View Post
    Hi mate I've bought one myself and in the instructions it says to use clay pebbles but I couldn't get the clones stable in them so used soil plugs, they fit perfectly in the pots and the clones are set well my only concern is that the soil is saturated and really wet is this going to effect the clones rooting? How do you go about it?
    LOls trust me man they will be fine just make sure the soil is damp not wet till the roots get through

I hadnt realised you have only just taken the clones so its going to be some days before the roots come through its still not a problem but just switch it on when the soil feels dry it only needs to be damp.

But I have used a similar setup with great success I know you are worried but relax man all will be well
    And dont worry if the clones start looking bad in the next few days its par for the course before they look better

ATB
    Icon

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Icon For This Useful Post:

secretloftgarden (07-11-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Icon View Post
    LOls trust me man they will be fine just make sure the soil is damp not wet till the roots get through

I hadnt realised you have only just taken the clones so its going to be some days before the roots come through its still not a problem but just switch it on when the soil feels dry it only needs to be damp.

But I have used a similar setup with great success I know you are worried but relax man all will be well
    And dont worry if the clones start looking bad in the next few days its par for the course before they look better

ATB
    Icon
    Thanks for your advise! The soil was saturated so I've got the excess water of so its now just damp and turned the mister upside down in the water so there's now no mist but its still heating the propergator, once the roots show then ill turn the mister right way back up!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by UKNoobie View Post
    Hi, Ive been looking at an Aero-Pot Propagator, 7 x pot Portable Aeroponic Grow System on ebay:

NEW Aero-Pot Propagator 7 x pot Portable Aeroponic GrowSystem

I am thinking of buying one - it uses nutrient mist, is cheap and looks ideal for what I need, can anyone give me any feedback on this system please?
    Many Thanks

How are you getting on with the aeropot? I found it saturated the soil too much so I've turned the mister upside down until the roots show, I had to use soil pods as they just wouldn't stand up in the pebbles.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2