Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: heat problem, or maybe not!!!!

Keeno Guest

thanks for that

Keeno Guest

the other thing is the humidity, only 30%!

any help there?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,882 Times

I haven't adjusted the humidity in my grows for ages... Ever since I lost my hygrometer during a move a few years ago my humidity has been perfect!

Ideally, a humidifier would be the way to go, and I would guess that a 'cold' one would be the best move. But, I have heard of people having success by hanging wet towels near the inlet. This may carry a risk of harbouring mould or other pathogens, but as long as they're changed regularly and cleaned properly it would probably be minimal.

ETA: If you do use an air conditioner your humidity may drop even further. I believe that they have a drying effect on the air.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,495 Times

Where are you extracting the air? Because if your just extracting it into the same space where your inlet is youll just be re-cycling the warm air. Try extracting your air into a different room, ideally outside
    "Smoke dog baby. Remember that shit. I been smoking since I was two."

Keeno Guest

it is the same room, but i cant start venting it into the hallway coz people always coming round. outside could be an option, but i live in a ground floor massonette and the room faces the the front, would it look a bit obvious with a bit of pipr hanging out of the window??? and what about the helicopters

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2