Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: scrog

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pieman View Post
    bigger net is good if you have it 1/2 metre up for supporting plants but scrog is different mate, its about gettting budding points to your light, the way i work it is with a 50mm sq hole net, and have that about 4 inches above the 4th node , which i nip the head off the plant to allow the lower branches to play catch up and give an even canopy to fill the net

thanks pieman , makes sense to to nip the head which I assume will encourage the plant to grow sideways rather than upwards. Gonna change or doctor my netting so the holes are only 2inch. i have counted my nodes and worked out i got 6 below my netting and the tip of the plant is about 4inch above would this be an i deal time to nip the top off??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0546[1].jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	98.0 KB 
ID:	107491  

Thanks

hey

i have changed my netting holes are 2" x 4" by using some plant supports and tie wire, what do you guys think will it be ok ??? i could always add more plant supports so the holes are 2" x 2"

Name:	IMG_0547.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	99.5 KB 
ID:	107539  

nuube Guest

All the info you will need here:

Scrog city

Thanks

hey guys ,, ive now adjusted my screen so the holes are around 2" sq, i have just pulled back all of the growth back under the screen and towards areas where the screen is empty to how i think should be having reading various scrog guides/diaries , i have uploaded a photo showing what i have done, can you guys let me know if it looks ok... thanks in advance

Name:	IMG_0552.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	100.4 KB 
ID:	107603   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0551.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	102.0 KB 
ID:	107604  

Thanks

can anyone help? please

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,859 Times

that looks fine , far better thqn the first net mate, just fill it about 70% and hit the 12/12

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Murdock For This Useful Post:

snead002 (05-05-12)

Thanks

will do pieman, thanks for the help feel more comfortable with what i am doing and what i have to do now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2