Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sourcing Equipment from china

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,819 Times

wel look at trainers for example witch are better quality nike or say dunlop i dnt no if dunlop r made there like but you get the jist of it they have to have gone through quality testing by nike otherwise they wouldnt be one of the best on the market

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GreenBuddhaKush View Post
    I can only say from experince buying many items from China v uk items made here, The quality is significantly different, But as said this is apparent in the cost.
    agree with that totaly mate! i would buy british everytime but it is realy down to price. the bad reputation chinese made products that are available here are down to tight arsed importers who buy the cheapest for maximum profit. thats the main reason i would never recomend anyone buying the grow tent kits that are for sale everywere. cheapest crap available imoho

3. The Following User Says Thank You to makumlad For This Useful Post:

GBK (10-05-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,819 Times

or i wouldnt duy cheap shit like that as youll only end up buying again was originally gunna get on of them ebay grow kits tent fan etc but some things would ov needed upgrading so just bought decent stuff from the off n shud last me twice as long n do a better job well in theory

Thanks

has anyone ever been to manchester to buy fake clothes/trainers? hundreds of sellers hidden all over the place if you know were to look. they all have two grades of designer clothes, cheap shit that fall to bits first time in the wash and good quality stuff that in a lot of cases is better than the real thing!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by makumlad View Post
    has anyone ever been to manchester to buy fake clothes/trainers? hundreds of sellers hidden all over the place if you know were to look. they all have two grades of designer clothes, cheap shit that fall to bits first time in the wash and good quality stuff that in a lot of cases is better than the real thing!
    fake clothes/trainers is definatly not my thing, but i have mates who buy and sell the stuff. happy with my army surplus rigout, lol. last 20x longer and never go out of fashion

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,178 Times

I reckon when it comes to buying growing equipment you should buy the best its not worth saving a few quid if it could burn down your house

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babybud3232 For This Useful Post:

GBK (11-05-12), taylor (20-05-12)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2