Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I learn something new everyday....Today it was about using a Hot Knife to smoke

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,621 Times

Heh! Hot knives seem to be an 80's thing, don't they? In the days when we got good hash that would do it right. Many happy memories for me.

This is something I've posted before: When I used to hang out at my dealer's house (c. 1979-1981) we did hot knives on his kitchen stove. One of his cats used to like it & took to sitting on the hood of the cooker so he could inhale the escaped smoke from the doings. Mental cat - he was superb. A ginger tom who had hormonal problems & effectively was gay. He lived indoors cos every time he went outside he got shagged by the local Toms cos of the pheromones he was giving off. Poor little Sweetie.

That's why he took to a life of drugs indoors, I reckon. I have more stories about him, such an impressive little cat, in his own way.

So it goes...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ganesha For This Useful Post:

><{{{*>MiK<*}}}>< (05-05-12), Eggbox (05-05-12), Mickey Pearce (05-05-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,723 Times

4. The Following User Says Thank You to L For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,317 Times

fucked up many pairs of knives on the gas cooker back in the day , it gets you super stoned but it does make cough like a mad coughing thing ! not for the faint of heart!

in jail years ago we use to spot it ! which is a small bit of hash put on the end of a roll up and a biro tube to suck the smoke though ! same idea but smaller scale

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Forest For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (04-05-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,971 Times

Ah brings back memory's remember we were all toking at mates 20yrs ago, 2P sized lumps on knives when his mum turned up,
    We chucked the knives under table he now gas a nice imprint of 2 knives in his carpet

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bush Doctor For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,495 Times

I remember doing hot knifes ten years ago in my mates garage. We was heating the knifes up with a blow torch once the knifes were hot enough I lent down to take the smoke but I caught the blow touch on my neck and know I have a circle shaped burn there, there was skin on the metal as well FUCK ME that hurt!
    "Smoke dog baby. Remember that shit. I been smoking since I was two."

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -Smokey- For This Useful Post:

carpetburn (05-05-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,209 Times

A guy my cousin used to smoke with did this & misjudged leanin his elbow on the worktop, missed it completely & the hot knife melted onto his skin just under his eye..

Havent tried it again after i heard that haha!
    My First Grow! Jack Flash #5 Under CFL
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-CFL-Diary#top

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleMissBlue For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,794 Times

Hash under glass and hot knives were my first experience when i got my first quarter oz of black hash,it was awesome,been many years tho now.(good times)
    My first Stealthbox Grow: White Widow and mystery strain free seeds https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ry-first-Diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...WWxVortex-Comp

Grow #2 HashPassion x LoveTrain,POGK, and OrangeHaze StealthBox CFLs:https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069151587

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 420Boss For This Useful Post:

Dbl R 619 (05-05-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,743 Times

Hmmm hot knives in the 80's, so does bring back the memories eh. My friend Nigel heating up a pallet knife, plastic bottle to catch all the smoke to inhale, and then Nigel pressing down with his hand in his stoned state used his hand on the hot knife, laugh i nearly died from lack of air! He still has the perfect shaped blade scar on his hand today! The good days of Howard Marks afghani red & gold seal squiggy, oh yes!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dal For This Useful Post:

Ganesha (04-05-12)

Down in South Dorset where the cow shit lies thick, walkin along wiv my hand on my dick...
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,640 Times

i still hot knive sometimes if i can´t find no rizla.. lol

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Diddydon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,032 Times

couple of "headex"containers full of the oil for £12,tin foil and milk bottle and away we went,many many stoned days using that method.....remember attempting on my own once(you always needed a mate to help you through the process,make it easier)i was using a plastic bottle and accidently touched the bottle with the knives,and inhaled all the lot in 1 hit,now that did make me cough

20. The Following User Says Thank You to carpetburn For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast