Thread: 55 gallon plan

Thanks

Default 55 gallon plan

Hi all just wondering if this will work
    on my allotment i have a black 55gallon drum wich when i got my mate to put it over me was pitch black dark inside
    so was wondering if i put this over one of my plants for 12hours at night then take it off in the day will i make it bud

Also if i was to forget to take it off one day will it being in the dark harm it

Tetris Champion! Tiles Of The Simpsons Champion!
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,084 Times in 6,315 Posts

As long as you removed the drum after exactly 12 hours and did this for the entire flowering period (2-3 months), and there were no light leaks at all, the plan is feasible.

Can't say as I'd like to do it myself though.

trumptummy Guest

This is called 'force flowering' and can give awesome results if done well. Last force flower I saw was a black rose and it had a lot of tasty bud on it.