Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Question About "Rate This Thread" Feature

Sheila Guest

Quote Originally Posted by PC Grower View Post
    yeah lol, cant believe im getting so uptight about it lol, but im really quite annoyed...

I absolutely love this forum, I have found out so much about how to grow, and thought it would be payback to tell people how im doing, and how I tackle the probs im faced with. Iv had some reaaly good positive feedback from members (Curious Kitty, Dreamgreen) saying they sub my thread cos its so informative and they wanna do something similiar!!!!

Surely thats what the forums all about? I know iv made some mistakes in my grow, but surely this site exists to communicate and share, not to rate as Terrible!!
    I can understand why you'd be irritated. Trolls are bad no matter what but they are worse when you are really trying to do something well and take pride in your work. Some people just don't get that not commenting or viewing if you don't like something or someone is the high road to take.

I looked at your links and I can say that they are absolutely NOT TERRIBLE. Rather nice I might say.

Sheila

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheila For This Useful Post:

PC Grower (05-05-12)

Thanks

hahaha im subbed.......
    Sorry but Im not a fan of Mr.Bloom. Anybody that puts "Press the thanks button for free weed" in his sig deserves to know what he is....
    Well, I've pondered with reality for years, and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it.
    captainzanax 1878-1905

Thanks

sometimes at night i hear voices...

great post ,have fun and you can wish upon a star,as you can see im flirting on your thread, blushingly said. yeah right.

also that is a great idea about the reason of rating,its only ethical in my book

why do we need a reason to edit or posts/ bloody Murdoch empire

ok back to work,as a priest in the ejaculate conception this is a busy day.

Thanks

Glad to have you on board Captian, not sure about the flirting bit, but heh, still very nice to hear your thoughts.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PC Grower For This Useful Post:

L (06-05-12)

Friday Guest

Prick!!!!!
    Hi mate. I think calling any1 a prick is abit out of order really especially cause u don't like their sig !! Any way not my beef.
    As far as ur rating going down mate I wouldn't worry about it mate - it's not wot every1 will think. The way I see it if ur diary helps just 1 person then it's worth all the effort u put in documenting it all. There are thousands of members on this site (27,000 I think) and not every1 will enjoy all the diaries.
    Don't let it dishearten u mate - just carry on as u were and enjoy u grow and try and learn as much as u can to take on to ur next grow.
    Good luck.

Friday

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...p-Rocklock-DNA.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Friday For This Useful Post:

Mr Bloom (06-05-12)

Thanks

Plants don’t think, they react to a genetic 'drive to survive'.
    i suppose people are the same?

ok ill behave

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Friday View Post
    Hi mate. I think calling any1 a prick is abit out of order really especially cause u don't like their sig !! Any way not my beef.
    Theres actually more to it than that mate!! I really dont like the guys tone in other posts he has left in my threads and I think his sense of humour stinks. The truth of the matter is that he might even be a really nice guy in person, but I dont like the way he conducts himself on here, and the word "Prick" is not one I use lightly, but in my opinion it is deserved.

So there lol :Op

Friday Guest

Theres actually more to it than that mate!! I really dont like the guys tone in other posts he has left in my threads and I think his sense of humour stinks. The truth of the matter is that he might even be a really nice guy in person, but I dont like the way he conducts himself on here, and the word "Prick" is not one I use lightly, but in my opinion it is deserved.

So there lol :Op
    Fair dooze mate - that's between u and Mr B I guess.
    Let's not forget tho why we are all here - to learn/help/teach other like minded people how to grow weed - not to bitch like a bunch of bitches.
    If u don't get on with someone use the Ignore button and then u won't cross each other then.

Friday

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...p-Rocklock-DNA.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Friday For This Useful Post:

PC Grower (06-05-12)

Thanks

Cool mate, never knew about the ignore thing, but I have just put it to use lol

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PC Grower For This Useful Post:

L (06-05-12)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2