Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: help

Thanks

Default help

ok i wanted to grow a small plant and i see you guy deff know how to do it can some one please tell me how and what strains are good for it and what i would need to do it i dont have alot of money and its my first grow im really just trying to get the fell of things please can some one help

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,431 Times

look at GBK's diarys mate you will fine all the info you need.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Donzo For This Useful Post:

pp1992 (12-05-12)

Thanks

thanks that helped alot he deff knows what he is doing well i already put a good amout of money into this and im looking for seeds and i cant put any more money into it and i was hoping if you know a site i can get like bag seed lol for really cheap cuz im on a budget that i already went over thanks

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,723 Times

The last thing you want to do is spend loads on your set up then get some seeds with crap genetics and end up with a load of crap. You can buy single seeds with good genetics from either attitude seedbank or herbies for cheap.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to L For This Useful Post:

pp1992 (12-05-12)

Thanks

yeah i agree but i rather have the setup and not so good seeds so i can learn befor i go put like another 60 dollars into it cuz even if i buy fem seeds it can still be problems and i can take a loss its never a loss when you got the setup though cuz you can always go back but im a new grower i rather start with somthing cheap and see how it goes but im not gonna lie if i wouldnt of spent so much on the setup i would of brought better seed lol but i gess i haft to make due so do you know any place that has them cheaper than them... thanks

Thanks

no point being half hearted, with just a tiny investment (in comparison to the whole op) you can get some decent seeds that would make a huge difference. might aswell do a grow you can be proud of and get some half decent bud at the end of it. peace + good luck mate

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ganjasoldier For This Useful Post:

pp1992 (12-05-12)

Tiles Of The Simpsons Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,237 Times

Quote Originally Posted by L View Post
    You can buy single seeds with good genetics from either attitude seedbank or herbies for cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by pp1992 View Post
    so do you know any place that has them cheaper than them... thanks

Single seeds from Herbies or Attitude are as little as a couple of quid each mate.

Surely that won't break the bank?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Grub For This Useful Post:

pp1992 (12-05-12)

Thanks

im gonna get good seeds soon but i dont have it to get em right now so its eaither wait till then witch im a lil to eager to or find cheap ones to try to work with till i can get good ones

Thanks

i live in the us and there like 15$ + snh a peace for fem seeds and i wanted to atleast start off with about 10 i thought that was a good amout but any thing less than 5 wont be worth it and im still spending with 5 like seeds 90$ bucks plus i love to smoke just as much as the next man but i got prioritys and was just trying to have my cake and eat it too lmao

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,723 Times

Quote Originally Posted by pp1992 View Post
    iany thing less than 5 wont be worth it
    I would rather have 1 decent seed than 100 bagseeds mate..... I give up.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to L For This Useful Post:

Donzo (12-05-12)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast