Thread: Need help!

Thanks

Default Need help!

hi folks was needing some of yer help,I just noticed last week that one of my plants hermied on me and my other plants have some seeds in them,some of the buds dont seem to be affected but other parts of my plant are do they stop growing or do they slow rite down,they have still abou 2-3 weeks left should i just cut them down or should i let them go the full distance
    RED ARMY

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,723 Times

3. The Following User Says Thank You to L For This Useful Post:

duggie20091 (24-05-12)

Master Poet Guest

Nothing you can do now as the damage is done. I would be inclined to let them finish flowering, ok so you'll have seeds but it will still be smokable, if not then you can use it for bubble hash or cannabutter.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Master Poet For This Useful Post:

duggie20091 (24-05-12), hairybuds (24-05-12)