Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: For The Old Fogies On Here

jimmi420 Guest

WE like big kids man , you never grow old its just your body that wears out .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmi420 For This Useful Post:

up2nogood (25-05-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,862 Times

Quote Originally Posted by up2nogood View Post
    I remember when I used to collect old pop bottles and get a penny from each one..Used to take them to the shop where people got them from...if there was no wrapper on the bottle it was worthless..used to buy a packet of walkers crisps for 2 and a half pence..Good old days
    yeah yeah the good old days.. we took the bottles back to the shop then waited for them to put them in the back way where we would climb over the walls and take the bottles back again& again twas good exercise lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

up2nogood (25-05-12)

Yeti Sports Pentathlon Champion! Apples Champion! Chicken Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,828 Times

Anyone used to buy a mix from the ice cream shop? I used to get one every Sunday..My fav was green cream soda with ice-cream..mmmm

Looking for New Pastures

6. The Following User Says Thank You to up2nogood For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (25-05-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jimmi420 View Post
    me to m8 , great stuff man and times, were they BAR pop bottles ?
    You could be right there jimmi.. thinking it was either barr or Conways back in the day hehe

8. The Following User Says Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Oooh yeahh a mix for a treat on a sunday lol... and uncle joe visiting giving us 20 p each.. i always got a quarter of cop cops or bon bons lol

jimmi420 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by stains View Post
    You could be right there jimmi.. thinking it was either barr or Conways back in the day hehe
    nice m8 , thsats well cool , all the pops are flooding back to me here , dont forget alpine

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmi420 For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (25-05-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jimmi420 View Post
    nice m8 , thsats well cool , all the pops are flooding back to me here , dont forget alpine
    Haha yeah, hey mr alpine drop 4 botlles of cream soda at number 28

13. The Following User Says Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hehe class vid yeah I remember alot of them

U could return lowcocks bottles aswel when I was a lad and we a joke about where do men with no legs go to work? Lowcocks lemonade. Ahh to be young again

ANY advice i give is only what ive learned from my good friends here at THCTALK!!!!

You cant stop here......This is Bat Country

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,794 Times

I remember the candy bottlecaps and rootbeer barrels they still have those pennt candies and candy necklaces at my local hardware store it has been in town for 150 years of course its a nickel not a penny now also at my camp I goto in the summer the have all the old faves for the kids in the lil store.Nice flashback up2 cheers
    My first Stealthbox Grow: White Widow and mystery strain free seeds https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ry-first-Diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...WWxVortex-Comp

Grow #2 HashPassion x LoveTrain,POGK, and OrangeHaze StealthBox CFLs:https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069151587

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,032 Times

bazooka joe chewing gum,i saved the cartoon strip inside the and sent for a baseball cap and a Tshirt.....and those gob stoppers lived up to thier name,took you a fortnight get to the ball of gum in the centre,and when you did get to it,you couldn,t chew it your jaw ached that much lol
    and did anyone ever take an empty soda stream bottle back to the shop?you got 5 bob for those....and i spent the money on Tarzan cards and Captain Scarlet cards,and when you placed them side by side,you could make a big picture of tarzan with cheatah.......and you could break a window with a gobstopper in your catapult......so i,m lead to believe

17. The Following User Says Thank You to carpetburn For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (25-05-12)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast