Thread: Looking 4 VERY Quick finishing killer strain w/ HIGH Yield that ships 2 USA??

Thanks

Cool Looking 4 VERY Quick finishing killer strain w/ HIGH Yield that ships 2 USA??

Hello everyone! I am looking for a seed dealer that is well known and trusted. Need something that has plenty of potency, High yield (as I can get), and quick flowering.. I care more about the yield and flowering time more than anything else, but I am open for ideas. Just finished White Rhino yesterday and i'm looking to get something sweet back under my light and budding ASAP!! Any help would be much appreciated!

wah wah Guest

Herbies.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,859 Times

auto,s , if your in such a hurry, your not asking for much lol, i,d love a monster crop in 6 weeks , it does,nt happen like that