Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Need help!!

Thanks

Unhappy Need help!!

My m8 has been growing with 2 - 1000w cooltubes lights hes got 5 weeks left and nows hes put a 3rd 1000w cooltube in, odds of him making it?

There was a cop parked in his street and 1 women cop did knock his door but he didnt answer and no knock for about 4 weeks, but we think it might be over his dog barking all the time there has been complaints to his landlord but nothing was done so the only way to deal with it would be to phone the police about it.

He has 1 carbon filter and 1 extractor fan.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jazzo111 For This Useful Post:

glenn (28-05-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,144 Times

the hole idea of a cool tube is u use another fan to cool them down lol.

r u say he wants 3 cool tubes with no fans cooling them with just a in out fan.

for sucking air out id go filter to cooltube to out fan 6inc ruck.

sounds like ur be able to smoke it friday lol

Thanks

Hes got a cheap normal fan in his tent as well i guess.

Hes got 1 cheap desk fan in there but more for the plants getting more cool air. Iv fallen out with him im more worried about his misses shes pregnant and all.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,327 Times

y are u worried about his misses if you dont mind me askin i know you said shes prego but whats there to worry about ? appart from being busted
    ..Time Is Neva Wasted When Your Wasted All The Time..

Dont Forget To Vote In Plant Of The Month

blue-c's-black-rose-x-lemon stinky...finished dec 2012

Stoner's live stoner's die fuck the world lets get high!! pots a plant it grows in the ground
    if god didn't like it it wouldn't be around. so pack a bowl party hard and rock and roll
    to all you prep's who think your cool FUCK YOU!!! bitches stoner's rule

Thanks

Shes a good m8 of mine i know her well.

Also i did invest 450 in the equipment for him to do it, boy or boy am i regretting that now.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,144 Times

1 extractor fan 1 cheap desk fan and 3kw of lights in these temps = set ur house on fire.

Thanks

ahh i see

not meaning this in a bad way or anything but thats why you grow own your own so you dont lose out on anything mate

9. The Following User Says Thank You to blue cheese For This Useful Post:

soundwave (27-05-12)

Thanks

I dont care about the money in this case to be frank, yes i have fallen out with him but i dont want him to get caught and his misses.

I wish i found this forum before all this happened.

He met some boys who did it and hes so easily influanced and actually let them do one in his house, one got caught about a few weeks back he did it in a bad area and the whole area got raided including him.

Thanks

thats fare enough that that you dont care about the cash but it is alot of money you invested just to let go i would get his misses to nab you some weed once its dried and before he weighs it dry.

to be truthfully honest if he so easily influenced hes a fool if you chose to grow weed its should be your own idea not someone else's. hes only running the risk of being caught big time and proberly isnt keeping it to himself telling everyone etc

Thanks

Yeah your so right, i should care about the money but i dont id be happier just to see them get away with it i work and will make that money back. he hasnt kept it very secret to be frankly honest, hes told his father and gran who are big gossips his sister walked in a day ago and saw the tent but she didnt realise what it was but she will figure it out i reckon, shes not stupid.

He thinks his father wont tell anyone cause of his future kid and the rest but hes so two faced.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast