Thread: pk

Thanks

Default pk

i was told by a hydro shop that you should feed1.5ml to a liter for a week,at the third week to harvest?has any one done this and what were the results.or has any one done different and what was the outcomes?

wah wah Guest

People use it different ways...3rd wk for a week...5wk for a week....3rd week half dose..4th week 2 thirds..5wk full dose...i just use it

for the 5th week.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to wah wah For This Useful Post:

traymondo (09-06-12)

Thanks

Default pk

Quote Originally Posted by wah wah View Post
    People use it different ways...3rd wk for a week...5wk for a week....3rd week half dose..4th week 2 thirds..5wk full dose...i just use it

for the 5th week.
    but what was the result,and did you do from 5thweek from harvest and was it just for that week or from then to the end,and how much did you use per liter.thanks for info.t

wah wah Guest

I used it for the 5wk only in 12/12...it did seem to fatten the young buds up a bit...but that may of

happened without useing it...i used 10m per 10lts for a couple of days then knocked it up to 15m per 10lts for the rest of the week.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wah wah For This Useful Post:

traymondo (09-06-12)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,807 Times

I use it, it works wonders imo,
    Weeks 3-7 then flush, start at 1ml a litre, then 1.5ml then back to 1ml, think it may tighten buds too, rather than fluffy idk lol,

sent from a top notch phone using tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SWSERGIO1 For This Useful Post: