Thread: General Hydroponics flora- feed chart help please

Thanks

Default General Hydroponics flora- feed chart help please

Hi people iv just today gone onto my 6th week feed using this chart.
    So in my oxypot I have
    10 litre water
    Flora micro 14ml
    Flora gro 6 ml
    Flora bloom 28ml
    I'm also adding 10 ml carboload and 10 ml of green sensation.
    What my problem is on the chart when you get to the 8th week and it says to only use ghe ripen mixed with your water and nothing else for a week and then week 9 just water.
    But I don't intend on using ghe ripen as iv heard bad reports and I don't need it. So what should I do 8th week ,should i carry on with weeks 7 feed which is 10ml micro, no gro and 20ml bloom or should I just go to water with nothing added. Any help much appreciated
    Thanks Jacko

Thanks

No answers bloody hell come on people

mellowed Guest

Just go to water with nothing added if your going to chop them down in 2 weeks mate.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mellowed For This Useful Post:

Jackox100 (10-06-12)

Thanks

dude just flush with water for the last 2wks ripen is shit and you will get better results with bloombastic than greensensations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackox100 View Post
    Hi people iv just today gone onto my 6th week feed using this chart.
    So in my oxypot I have
    10 litre water
    Flora micro 14ml
    Flora gro 6 ml
    Flora bloom 28ml
    I'm also adding 10 ml carboload and 10 ml of green sensation.
    What my problem is on the chart when you get to the 8th week and it says to only use ghe ripen mixed with your water and nothing else for a week and then week 9 just water.
    But I don't intend on using ghe ripen as iv heard bad reports and I don't need it. So what should I do 8th week ,should i carry on with weeks 7 feed which is 10ml micro, no gro and 20ml bloom or should I just go to water with nothing added. Any help much appreciated
    Thanks Jacko
    im bored so i collect pictures and information from all over the internet for entertainment for me and other to see and read.

SMOKE THE WEED DONT LET THE WEED SMOKE YOU

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mr greenfingers. For This Useful Post:

Jackox100 (10-06-12)

Thanks

Well I was told to use hammerhead but grow shop said they wouldn't be getting a decent batch till December n they put me onto the greensensation 38 quid for a small bottle but I can't complain because iv created a monster.
    Just wondering do any of you guys no if you can transplant jiffy pellets once roots showing thru, straight into a net pot for a bubbler system?