Thread: Possible sulphur deficiency? Or suggestion please

Thanks

Default Possible sulphur deficiency? Or suggestion please

Hi guys

Any help will be much appreciated (below is copied and paste from my diary)

Thanks for checking in otwo I'm actually growing in a green house need some of the really sunny weather back but it been miserable and cool 16c max with very little sun I have one under light as had a few problem and now I have more the soil does not seem to drying at all 2 outside seem navy still and only give them 250ml feed and a catalyst max in the past week and half an pots sill feel as heavy don't understand why they just don't seem to be drinking I'm really thinking of a flush but don't know if that will actually help. This is a pic of my big girl this morning what's up with her and what would you recommend <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    It's all on the edge of the leaves and only seems to be on the new growth which make me think this wettish soil is a real contributing factor<br />
    <br />
    Cheers guys <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Say what again, I dare you, I double dare you

Thanks

Could really do with a bit of advice please guys problem as above this is my first grow all the pest and disease haven't give me a definite answer has anybody had this
    Cheers

Thanks

I was having this problem and I treated it as though it was a mag def, I DO grow in hydro tho but the symptoms look the same....my new growth is back to growing green, keep in mind you MAY have enuf mag in your soil but you could have "lockout" which isn't allowing the mag to be absorbed, what is your pH? Check both (prior to putting on plant AND runoff pH also), is plant being stressed at all (recent repotting? Temp change (water AND enviromental)? Light too close?

Thanks

Cheer for the reply mate

I'd say a few of the above set all 3 seed at same time and they are 3 different size but I repotted them twice before I read autos don't like potting up so I'd say yes to stress especially in 2 of them. as for temp I'd say minimal they were under light then went into greenhouse(original plan) when temp picked up. as for ph I imagine it's high so this is how I treated it as lock out, got some plant magic catalyst which is seaweed extract and some molasses I flushed them the run off was light brown didn't look to healthy and then just added about 200ml of water (2L with 1/2 tsp molasses 2ml catalyst) just to put some goodness back in the soil with the clean water that was 13/6(Wednesday) just gonna keep an eye on them and feed 1/4 strength Tuesday/Wednesday hopefully will kick start them blooming again cos apart from them they seen rather healthy quite alot of small buds nice green leaves I will kept this updated weather it works or not

Thanks very much for the input much appreciated

Thanks

Oh I have some litmus paper on order souls have it by Monday will post ph when I can check it