Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Exodus x Original Haze F1.................a work in progress.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,891 Times

Hi Nimmo,

I've just been smoking that plant you see as I had to chop her as I wanted some bud for a wedding I attended last weekend.

She was chopped at 14 weeks 3 days and was smoked before a proper cure but is a very nice sativa dominant plant although I'm not happy with the bud structure, a bit too whispy.

It was smoked alongside a Hy Pro Amnesia Haze pheno taken at 13 weeks and she held her own just fine.

Red trichs? I wish!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockster For This Useful Post:

Thanks

unfinished and holding its own against a perfectly done amnesia haze sounds amazing and must of just been reflecting of bud
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ary...-at-last! <----- my first diary 200w cfl g13 labs purple haze and pineapple express and paradise seeds wappa and nebula

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1068981948 <------ diary 2 v2 hillbillys 530 train 400w hps

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,891 Times

Hi nimmo24 lung,

yes I was quite chuffed the Nitro held her own against the Amnesia but the Amnesia has a superior bud type/shape in my opinion as the buds are very chunky whilst the Nitro has long slender fronds so I'll be doing further work as the chemotype/resin profile is great, just what I was hoping to work towards, but I want that resin on stockier buds if possible.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockster For This Useful Post:

Mr.UnclePen (18-01-13), spoonofinsanity (13-01-13)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7