Thread: Need an advice

Thanks

Default Answered: Need an advice

Today notice some mold on one of my Pineapple punch mane branch where bud is heaviest. I cleaned it cut all moldy buds off. Its was one of 5 massive branches of the same plant. I checked the rest they look fine no mold. Its about 10 days till harvest
    Have a very good ventilation, but prob planted to many plants for that space one skunk 11 , two Freddy Best and one Pineapple punch.They all look impressive massive buds
    I did cut down the watering, its nearly a week that I started to flush them
    Should I harvest it early or wait ? I'm afraid that mold gonna speared to other plants so dunno how to react never had this problem before pls advice

2. "make sure you removed ALL the mold or it will spread like fuk! check the rest of the buds and you should be fine, just keep a close eye every day until harvest."

Thanks

Id keep them under very close scruitiny, only 10 days to go m8 may aswell run the full hog..

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 1

make sure you removed ALL the mold or it will spread like fuk! check the rest of the buds and you should be fine, just keep a close eye every day until harvest.

5. Default

i'd let them go a little longer but i'd stop watering in a few days and let them start to dry out, it should help with the drying time when you do chop.
    i've never had to do this so i dont really no. but it makes sence to me.

good luck mate....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LBN For This Useful Post:

Liketosmokeallot (17-07-12)